Notcutts Privilege Club (used to be SAGE card)

Notcutts have a scheme where for £10 you get 2 free coffees/teas per month, 3 BOGOF free meals through the year, 10% off most items and 20% off on special customer weekends and the first evening of the weekend is usually a free wine & nibbles event.

You also get a couple of their own mags free and vouchers sometimes for items like a small bag of potting compost free; £1 off voucher for Gardeners World mag; free birdfeeder.

Anyway, some people will already be aware that with the coffees you can 'go' large at no extra cost but I discovered yesterday that you can get an extra shot of coffee free in your latte or cappuccino too.:T:T

http://www.notcutts.co.uk/fcp/content/sage-welcome/sage

Comments

• kingfisherblue
    kingfisherblue Posts: 9,203 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Xmas Saver!
    I've had a Notcutts card for a few years now, and never thought to post. It's well worth it, especially as the 10% off is also off sale items. They often have a really good sale after Christmas. Last year I bought salt dough Christmas ornaments for 49p (44p after discount), reduced from £5.99-£9.99.

The coffee is good too - I enjoy a couple of mugs once a month when I pop in for an omelette breakfast :)
  • Chris25
    Chris25 Posts: 12,918 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    i pop in for the large packs of Tyrells crisps - 90p :T
  • I called in 3 times to get the Gardening mag, with 2 for 1 garden visits offer with my voucher, but gave up. They kept saying they'd not yet had the magazines in.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure