Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Options

Comments

• sheramber
    sheramber Posts: 19,109 Forumite
    First Anniversary I've been Money Tipped! First Post Name Dropper
    Options
    Pomdren wrote: »
    You do know you don't actually have to send it back, right? Just assign it to the item that needs one and it'll stop being red and they won't want it back.

That's good to know.

I will hang on till next week as I don't need it until Wednesday and may get one in a test package before then
  • NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,530 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Options
    Willowpop wrote: »
    Glad it wasn't just me that got put on hold during training due to over subscription! Thought it very odd…still training and already on hold!!

Today, after two weeks of on hold, I get a first regular posting pack with 2 live items, 2 Smarts, the diary, the normal incentive stamps plus a Christmas 2014 presentation pack. And when I look online - no posting plan to tell me which Smart goes in which item.

I've also got a list of non-R number items I could receive which looks like 3 trade mags and Top Gear (hurrah!)
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    The posting schedules don't usually appear on screen until Monday.

However, there should be a white Posting schedule included in the envelope. This gives all the details.

Good luck
  • ironed_out
    Options
    Been off the panel for a year, but had training back in August, then was removed. Last week I received an email saying I'm back in and have received a posting pack for w/c 17th Nov. There was 2 envelopes (one pre-printed with business address) and 2 smarts, and the posting schedule .
    In the business envelope there is nothing for me to affix the label to. Have I missed something during training?
  • BrianS2014
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    The posting schedules don't usually appear on screen until Monday.

However, there should be a white Posting schedule included in the envelope. This gives all the details.

Good luck

Don't forget that the schedule included in the posting pack may not be correct. The online one is the one to observe.
  • BrianS2014
    Options
    ironed_out wrote: »
    Been off the panel for a year, but had training back in August, then was removed. Last week I received an email saying I'm back in and have received a posting pack for w/c 17th Nov. There was 2 envelopes (one pre-printed with business address) and 2 smarts, and the posting schedule .
    In the business envelope there is nothing for me to affix the label to. Have I missed something during training?

I had that happen to me once so I copied another I had available and saved it to my computer HD. Now I just need to print it off if it happens again. Not everyone will be able to do that though.
  • lbw22
    lbw22 Posts: 38 Forumite
    Options
    Been off panel for about 2 years..received email to say I will receive pack next weeks. Our last post goes before post office closes so if I ave parcel could I take it down before ( Wednesday its half day closing). Because of village I live in...next two villages are in different post code area.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    lbw22 wrote: »
    Been off panel for about 2 years..received email to say I will receive pack next weeks. Our last post goes before post office closes so if I ave parcel could I take it down before ( Wednesday its half day closing). Because of village I live in...next two villages are in different post code area.

The advice is that the day of posting is the most important thing so there should be no problem in you handing in a parcel earlier in the day than stated on your schedule.
  • MaShadow
    Options
    anyone elses posting backs being sent so fast im now getting packs for 2 weeks time. it use to be the week before i would get them
  • myth123
    myth123 Posts: 386 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    I got my post pack earlier than usual (w/c 24/11), it included the 2015 diary :D

Thought I'd just say that even though I was rested around this time last year, I still got sent a 2014 diary.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure