Very - changed their mind

Comments

• Very.co.uk_company_representative
    Very.co.uk_company_representative Posts: 143 Organisation Representative
    Hi Jo_Smith, I am sorry to hear the vacuum was returned back to you. We would like to investigate this further for you, so I can do this can you please visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VeryUK), give us a brief explanation of your query and that you have come from MSE. Thanks.
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of Very.co.uk. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • theonlywayisup
    theonlywayisup Posts: 16,031 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Hi Jo_Smith, I am sorry to hear the vacuum was returned back to you. We would like to investigate this further for you, so I can do this can you please visit our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/VeryUK), give us a brief explanation of your query and that you have come from MSE. Thanks.

Why send them elsewhere? Why not deal with them via a PM here. Poor show.
  • Hermione_Granger
    Hermione_Granger Posts: 1,418 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post

Why spam the forum with three near identical replies to the Very representative?
  • DoaM
    DoaM Posts: 11,863 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic

Company reps have no PM facility - that's why.
  • theonlywayisup
    Why spam the forum with three near identical replies to the Very representative?

Because the so-called rep is spamming copy and paste replies referring people to Facebook.

As I've said on the other two threads I didn't know they couldn't PM on here.

However, it still poor customer service to send them somewhere else, why not back to Very? They should at least have an email for these queries which shows they've come from MSE.

Very = Very Bad CS.
  • IAmWales
    IAmWales Posts: 2,024 Forumite
    Because the so-called rep is spamming copy and paste replies referring people to Facebook.

As I've said on the other two threads I didn't know they couldn't PM on here.

However, it still poor customer service to send them somewhere else, why not back to Very? They should at least have an email for these queries which shows they've come from MSE.

Very = Very Bad CS.

You're criticising them for offering to help just because it's not in your preferred format?

Damned if they do, damned if they don't!
  • theonlywayisup
    IAmWales wrote: »
    You're criticising them for offering to help just because it's not in your preferred format?

Damned if they do, damned if they don't!

I am criticising them. What are you doing?
  • shaun_from_Africa
    shaun_from_Africa Posts: 12,858 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Why does it really matter whether the Very rep gives help to people via Facebook, directly via e-mail or by any other method of communication provided that the end result is the same and the required assistance is given?
  • theonlywayisup
    Why does it really matter whether the Very rep gives help to people via Facebook, directly via e-mail or by any other method of communication provided that the end result is the same and the required assistance is given?

If you read their FB feed you will see they don't. Very like to be seen as giving help, hence referring them away from here. In actual fact they then do nothing.
  • shaun_from_Africa
    shaun_from_Africa Posts: 12,858 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    If you read their FB feed you will see they don't. Very like to be seen as giving help, hence referring them away from here. In actual fact they then do nothing.

But surely ignoring someone's complaints that have been posted on Facebook is preferable to ignoring them if all of the correspondence has been by e-mail.
    At least with Facebook you can leave comments for others to see and if there are plenty of poor comments, this may act as an incentive for Very to improve their customer service.
    Any ignoring that goes on with e-mail problems stays hidden.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure