MSE Pregnancy Club 28

Comments

• sweetilemon
    sweetilemon Posts: 2,243 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Work definitely doesn't help with keep track of movements!

Kirstypoos you'll definitely forget about work in no time!

I've got a lot of appointments but my midwife hasn't rearranged but I'll be checked on Friday anyway at my CTG. Just need to get hold of the health visitor to rearrange, I left a message. Spent today washing baby clothes and cleaning so nesting in full flow. Another day of the same tomorrow and need to sort out mothers day gifts. I've ordered myself some new bedlinen so everything is nice and fresh, not that we will Co sleep but I might bring them in to breastfeed. Just hope everything works out long term this time.
  • kirtsypoos
    kirtsypoos Posts: 3,824 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Cashback Cashier
    Hope your sorting and cleaning is going well sweet, it's so exciting. I tried to steam clean the kitchen this morning but OH has put the steam cleaner behind a load of really heavy baby boxes under the stairs and I can't move them so I sat on the floor and cried :rotfl: hormones are on form today!

I'm up to 9-12 month clothes sorting which are being vacuum packed today ready to go under the cot. I'm really pleased that we have a stash of clothes in various sizes, I feel like I will be less worried about money while I am off xx
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
    Mortgage - £151.316.54 :eek:
  • sweetilemon
    kirtsypoos wrote: »
    Hope your sorting and cleaning is going well sweet, it's so exciting. I tried to steam clean the kitchen this morning but OH has put the steam cleaner behind a load of really heavy baby boxes under the stairs and I can't move them so I sat on the floor and cried :rotfl: hormones are on form today!

I'm up to 9-12 month clothes sorting which are being vacuum packed today ready to go under the cot. I'm really pleased that we have a stash of clothes in various sizes, I feel like I will be less worried about money while I am off xx

I'm off to a false start! I fell asleep after breakfast lol. Just had lunch and sat down oops. Definitely going to start in a minute haha. Oh no! Totally understandable pregnancy tears! Maybe just get the bleach out instead xx
  • kirtsypoos
    Haha, naps are needed!!

I mopped the floor but it isn't the same - I even got down and used floor wipes to clean the whole ground floor, my back is in bits now!

Did you manage to make a start? xx
    :j PAID VERY, Barclaycard x3, Vanquis, Natwest, O/D, Tesco & MBNA x2 PAID :j LBM 24/07/15 - Original Debt: £0/31010.23 (100% paid) :eek:
  • LavenderBee
    LavenderBee Posts: 350 Forumite
    I had a donut today... :o
  • kirtsypoos
    I hope it was lovely Lavender - I think I'm a glutton for punishment nicknaming the baby after a food I can't even eat :rotfl: xx
  • LavenderBee
    It was a lidl 29p one. Worth every one of those twenty nine pence :D I keep threatening to get my eating under control "tomorrow" but I am a machine right now! I'm actually kinda grateful they sell them individually, if I'd been in a bigger shop where they sell multipacks bad things would have happened...
  • sweetilemon
    Wrong audience...too much GD in this domain for doughnut chat lol. I got lots of baby clothes ironed and the sheets on the pram, crib and cot so getting there. A few moreasons washes and cleaning to do but not too bad. Got a CTG tomorrow morning.
  • lauradora
    lauradora Posts: 1,371 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    evening all,

Somehow got through flylady today with my mums help. My cold has come back and I feel absolutley sh**e again :(

A donut would be great right now though, dont think theyre vegan though :o

I have nothing to report because I basically stayed in bed til dinner time today trying to catch up on sleep and make myself feel better...now i'm just as tired as usual and just as miserable.
    Sorry for the moan, just feeling very sorry for myself tonight. Cant get comfy anywhere :o
    On a mission
  • LavenderBee
    This is the last thing I'll say about donuts:

Laura - some of the supermarket 'bakery' ones are/used to be vegan. The ingredients aren't necessarily on the packet but it's worth asking the staff if you're desperate (I was going to say "in a jam" :o). Things may have changed since my vegan days though!

Sorry others - I have my glucose test shortly and I am really worried. I used to not eat ANY sugar, and I mean ANY, then I had an acceptable amount and was easily burning it off, but I have consumed so much with this pregnancy that I'm convinced I've done damage (but I still go to the bakery section!).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure