Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Miss Debt
    Confessions of a 27 year old in 13'500 worth of debt !!!
    • 3rd Feb 09, 11:53 AM
    Confessions of a 27 year old in 13'500 worth of debt !!! 3rd Feb 09 at 11:53 AM
    Hiya

Every couple of months I log onto here to get some advice and support. If you read through my previous posts, my debts have decreased substatially.

I'll give an update of my outgoings and you guys can tell me how you think I'm doing. Any tips, I would be very grateful. Here goes:

Monthly pay - 1420

I live in a flat with my partner so we split the rent, council tax, tv licence, food shopping and electric.

Monthly outgoings-

Rent 315
    Electric 16
    Council tax -43.50
    Petrol 50 ( I paid my car inusrance in full last month)
    Mobile - 30 (unlimited texts and unlimited internet access)
    Loan- 493
    Work Union - 8
    houshold shopping monthly- 60 approx (shopping is twice a month, I pay 60 approx, then the next time partner pays 60 approx)

quarterly outgoings

tv licence - 17.06
    water - unsure as haven't received a bill yet, moved in flat Nov '08

Debts owed-

Credit card - 1400 (my card is 0% interest at the moment, I also decreased the limit to 1500)
    Loan - 11080
    O/D- 1000 (my o/d is 0% interest)

Is there anything else I need to add and I'll amend it, or anything that doesn't make any sense.
    Last edited by Miss Debt; 03-02-2009 at 12:53 PM.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,291Posts Today

6,956Users online

Martin's Twitter