The Mad and Marvelous NSD March Challenge!

Options

Comments

• Kittencat
    Kittencat Posts: 699 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Number 3 of 12 today....yeah!!
  • We_can_do_this!
    Options
    A surprise NSD yesterday, and another today brings me up to 5/18 NSDs so far!
    Well done everyone - We Can DO THSI!
    Target: to support myself through studies without borrowing money!
    70% of savings remaining, with 80% of time to go! (Uh-oh!)
    May NSD Challenge: 19/23
  • Honeysucklelou2
    Honeysucklelou2 Posts: 4,657 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Had a NSD on Sunday bringing the total to 2/10.
    paydbx2024 #2 £480/£5000 . Mortgage £144k start ~ £148k Jun 23 -
    2024 savings challenge £5/£2000
    EF £140. Savings 2 £30.00. Weekly savings envelope #17
  • ChicaBonita
    ChicaBonita Posts: 673 Forumite
    edited 7 March 2017 at 12:54PM
    Options
    Yesterday was NSD 3/15. Today is a designated spendy day though, so won't be able to claim one today!:o
  • SkintTeacher
    SkintTeacher Posts: 340 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    5 / 15 I'll be walking home later but no need to buy anything and won't be going out at all :j
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,271 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    & no 7 today!!
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

Sorry for the absence... I've upodated the front page, and even managed to grab my first nsd,finally.

Welcome Jo Blogs! You're on the front page now.A big welcome to the greatest challenge going. :D
    Now,would you like tea or tea?Mrs Doyle (our housekeeper) doesn't allow coffee,though there is a jar of instant stashed in Igor unmentionables drawer...
    Nah, don't know what it's doing there either.

A short introduction is in order I feel:

Igor is our esteemed and exacting sous chef,barman,lover of lederhosen and general dogsbody.He makes a mean pilchard margarita. and is always accompanied by his set of chef's knives. :)

Cheffie ie Swedish Chef (yes,of The Muppet's) is our head cheffie.He is a lovely chap,but not easy to understand.A trifle trigger happy too. :eek:

Hubert the donkey is our happy,friendly,dim and incontinent lawnmower/pet donkey.He loves all things pink and sparkly and loves wearing a dress and matching lippie.Never take the lower bunk bed if asked.He has extra strength donkey nappies but they're the cheapo brand... :(

Nargle is the bosslady and has a strange obsession for designer Spongebob wellies.

I am the humble keeper of the thread,aided by Hubert on the abacus.I am never seen without my 18 hr girdle and have a stash of emergency valium not no one is allowed to touch,or even look at.I also keep the key to the drinks cupboard somewhere about my person.

Don't worry,you'll get used to us. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options
    NSD No.5 :D - Well done to others :T
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
  • marmiterulesok
    marmiterulesok Posts: 7,812 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Options
    Hi everyone! :)

Sorry for the absence... I've upodated the front page, and even managed to grab my first nsd,finally.

Welcome Jo Blogs! You're on the front page now.A big welcome to the greatest challenge going. :D
    Now,would you like tea or tea?Mrs Doyle (our housekeeper) doesn't allow coffee,though there is a jar of instant stashed in Igor unmentionables drawer...
    Nah, don't know what it's doing there either.

A short introduction is in order I feel:

Igor is our esteemed and exacting sous chef,barman,lover of lederhosen and general dogsbody.He makes a mean pilchard margarita. and is always accompanied by his set of chef's knives. :)

Cheffie ie Swedish Chef (yes,of The Muppet's) is our head cheffie.He is a lovely chap,but not easy to understand.A trifle trigger happy too. :eek:

Hubert the donkey is our happy,friendly,dim and incontinent lawnmower/pet donkey.He loves all things pink and sparkly and loves wearing a dress and matching lippie.Never take the lower bunk bed if asked.He has extra strength donkey nappies but they're the cheapo brand... :(

Nargle is the bosslady and has a strange obsession for designer Spongebob wellies.

I am the humble keeper of the thread,aided by Hubert on the abacus.I am never seen without my 18 hr girdle and have a stash of emergency valium not no one is allowed to touch,or even look at.I also keep the key to the drinks cupboard somewhere about my person.

Of course,our residence is Ennessdee Towers..... sorry,how thoughtless of me.
  • Jo_Blogs
    Jo_Blogs Posts: 753 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud! Mortgage-free Glee!
    Options

:eek: Thanks :rotfl::rotfl:
    Saved Nitty Gritty £7440.75 [149%] / £5000-[Sep] £58.44:starmod: for the 'Save 12k in 2017' #157
    2017 Womble #35 £3463.27 ;)Sept NSDs 4/15:staradminCCCChl 9/12 months:D
    Sept PPChl#002 Pts 71
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family