4 FREE low energy lightbulbs

THIS IS A ON-GOING OFFER
To receive 4 low energy lightbulbs you need to be in receipt of one of the following benefits or credits:

income support
housing benefit
council tax benefit
income based JSA
DLA
War disablement pension
industrial injuries disablement benefit
working familys tax credit
disabled persons tax credit
child tax credit
pension credit
working tax credit

if you receive any of these send your name, address, and state which of the above benefits you receive to:

Disability Now (Powergen)
FREEPOST
PO Box 7
Manchester
M19 2HD

one pack of lightbulbs per household."
It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer

Comments

• Pat__3
    Pat__3 Posts: 2,880 Forumite
    Good one Foxy. :)

I buy these and they do definitely save money. ;)
  • Glad
    Glad Posts: 18,858
    Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Senior Ambassador
    this was on the site last year and it's great that it's back, I applied on the basis of receiving child tax credit, the bulbs are the older type longer bulbs, but they are great for areas where a large bulb doesn't matter,
    I don't expect that they check every application so probably anybody could get them, and although I don't normally agree with applying for things you are not entitled to, in this instance the more people that use these the better for all of us.
    I read somewhere once that if every home in this country replaced one bulb with a long-life one then we would be able to close one nuclear power plant.
    I am a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Wales, Small Biz MoneySaving, In My Home (includes DIY) MoneySaving, and Old style MoneySaving boards. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Foxy
    Foxy Posts: 10,840
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    i just realized that it hadnt been seen a while. like thereis a couple that usually have you sign up for future offers that ive posted as a reminder to check it every so often as there is always a drought at this time of year :-/
    It is not what you give your friend, but what you are willing to give him that determines the quality of friendship. -- Mary Dixon Thayer
  • Thanks Foxy party01.gif
    Nice to save.
  • MrB_2
    MrB_2 Posts: 729 Forumite
    Its a good 'un. I applied for some in December and they came this morning. Good for Foxy bringing this forward into 2005
    I'm back after a break :money:
  • elvis_bloggs
    elvis_bloggs Posts: 8,276
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    a2lamp.gif Cheers Foxy. a1lamp.gif
  • LD
    LD Posts: 239
    First Post
    Forumite
    Been meaning to resubmit a new request for a new address
    vBulletin getting better!
  • JenJen_2
    JenJen_2 Posts: 174 Forumite
    i got some of these ;D and went to replace my bulbs and found they are too long to fit with my lightshades :'( I only just got my lightshade for my lounge so thought that it would be ok, but it hangs out the bottom. till such time i can afford to replace my lightsades the others will have to wait
    put one in my kitchen and lounge where i could get them to fit though ;D
    Health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
  • rushnowt
    rushnowt Posts: 24,749 Forumite
    Thanks Foxy sent off for some for my mum and she received them this morning, she said to tell ya thanks as well ;D ;D ;D
    Nobody can make you feel inferior, without your permission ;)

Love doesn't make the world go round, it's what makes the ride worthwhile

ya still freezing :p

• I sent off for these ages ago and totally forgot about them, they came this morning I'm well pleased :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure