The Love is in the Air February NSD Challenge

Options

Comments

• bt1
    bt1 Posts: 443 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Got NSD #4 yesterday. It's going a bit slow for me!!

4/20

X
  • Sazdaz
    Sazdaz Posts: 241 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Woo hooo NSD No 4 for yesterday which makes 2 in a row. Hoping to go for day no 5 today, I need to stop and get some paper for printer but that comes out of my work fund which I get back so not counting that. Its just a case of I need to go in, get what I want and not be tempted. :eek:
    APR NSD - 0/10
    Paid off in 2013 so far £125.00
    April Money made - £18.00
  • Candlewick
    Options
    Will be having another NSD today bringing my total to NSD 7 & 5 in-a-row. :D

Thanks for updating, freeby & spoon.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

CW
    NSD Challenge 2015: Jan 20 / 20 (2 x 5 in-a-row) / Feb 5 / 12 (4 in-a-row) :D

Lesson learnt from 2012: I cannot be trusted to credit card stooze!

Barclaycard at 2 / 02 / 2015 [STRIKE]£4,600[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4540[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4250[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]£4000[/STRIKE] £3250 need to pay it off by 08 / 2015 before mortgage completion
  • positivelypurple
    Options
    Hello everyone!

I'd love to say what a week it's been but more like 10 days of madness and mayhem around here. Things finally feel like they are getting back on track. I have missed my daily check in with you lovely lot and I'm back for good (all together now!)

I'd like to report NSD #1,2,3 & 4 please. So just the 11 more to find :rotfl:

Hope all are well and racking up those numbers. Will check the thread properly now.
    CC1 £5999 Total Debt March 2021 £5999
    NSDs March 1/20
  • ModestyB
    ModestyB Posts: 1,574 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 10 February 2013 at 3:56PM
    Options
    Hi Kerri, thanks for the links, great idea.
    ETO & Spoony, I do have a lovely DH. We'll be celebrating 40 years later this year. It doesn't seem that long at all.

Today will be NSD 6 ( I think ) I'm not going anywhere in this weather.

Keep warm Hugs for everyone.

Yup, it is 6, I'd forgotten to declare no. 5 for Thursday. Doh!!!
    S.P.C. 9 2016 No. 062 Banked £337.50
    My Gold Stars off Sue. :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin:staradmin :staradmin
  • wildcherry
    Options
    Just dropping in to say today and yesterday were spend days but I am hoping that tomorrow and tuesday might be NSD. I'm going to get some family photos done and was worried that they were going to cost a fortune but have decided that actually I'll just have the ones we get included in the price and then use somewhere online to order some more and what seems very good prices. Tuesday is already paid for so it should be a NSD.
    Cold and rainy here but I've been to town to spend my voucher I got for xmas on a lovely dress!! Had to buy some other bits and bobs too but been a great day!
    On target for mortgage freedom September 2023
  • karenccs67
    karenccs67 Posts: 1,080 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Debt-free and Proud!
    Options
    I'm gutted, I was hoping today would be the first of 5 or even 6 NSD's this week but no, OH car needed a new battery :mad::mad::mad: Why is there always something :question::question::question:
    ***Dont save what is left after spending, spend what is left after saving***
  • EverTheOptimist
    Options
    NSD # 4 :j:j in pj's all day and no washing of hair means I won't leave the house, despite wanting to bake some cakes and not having enough butter, doh. So I'll make bread and butter pudding instead, have enough for that.

Had plans for decluttering today but hasn't happened been so lazy. Have no energy and feel huge today. Been lazing on the sofa and bunny has worked out how to jump on to me. He just legs it across the room and dives at me. So been having nice cuddles with him. :D

Have frozen the portions of the Bolognaise I made yesterday, so 5 portions in the freezer. Need to work out meal plan for the week now.
    SPC 14 Target £200 /
    Debt: £11850
  • emslovesmickey
    Options
    Got NSD 8 today. Haven't been out of the house so no reason or excuse to spend! I'm hoping that i don't have to spend money now till next Sunday.
  • BigMummaF
    BigMummaF Posts: 4,281 Forumite
    Options
    Eurgh..wet, windy & wotapalava!
    First two are weather-related;
    :undecided plus muvva was going to have a nap, then she wasn't, refused to give in but is now gently snoring like a puddie-tat sleeping too close to a mega-phone :doh:...haaah; never mind. I'm very used to her contrary ways now :o

Don't fret Rising, or you'll be poorly again :( Maybe ease up on the nsds for a few weeks until you're back into work mode, cuz you have been thru the mill somewhat..just my tuppence-worth x

Can I declare no 8 for yesterday please? Had cosidered seeing if the library had a couple of books I could look thru before I buy them, but it was just too darn chilly *bbbrrrrrrrrr* Being a lady of a certain age, my body thermometer is in the process of rejigging itself ready for the next phase in the Grand Scheme of Things (Chapter 694 'Comes to Us All' [sub-section: Female Fings]) so I could be walking around in a swimmin' cozzie when it's -10, or fur coat (& most definitely WITH nin-nix than-cue!) in the flamin' 'ot!

Full time Carer for Mum; harassed mother of three;
    loving & loved by two 4-legged babies.

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family