Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Evening all,
    I hadn't been able to catch up properly so only skim reading.
    Sarah Grrrrrrrrrrrr with teenagers we have problems with our 16year old GS who lives with us
    Rose..im so sorry for your flood, we had a house fire 17years ago only one room where the fire was but the whole house had smoke. Had assessors, builders and decorators in ..it took ages but we got there in the end as you will also.
    Tweets sorry your feeling unwell
    Bubbs the baking looks great...my niece is coming over Tuesday with her toddler and 5 week old baby- I offered to have baking session with the toddler, so hoping the cakes look as good as yours.
    Quick trip into town resulted in bargains in A
    Decaf coffee 23p
    Big bottle wul 19p
    Shower wash 10p
    as well as many of the other items already mentioned.
    Johnson baby wash under £1, not sure of actual price
    an item I missed as none left on the shelf - the man in front of us at the till had 16 pkt of shades quilted loo rolls £2.50.
    went HB bought 1 pkt of the buttons- ideal for Tuesday baking session
    Cardmarket for free mums day card - O2 priority
    Thorntons free chocs " "

So good shopping expedition...but no sharpies in stock, might have to do a HD for tomorrow :)
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Forumite
    Are the reds playing now.....:rotfl::rotfl:

Don't be cheeky :p

You know they on BBC1 tomorrow night :D
  • tweets
    Forumite
    Monday night 9:45pm after the Reds game...If they win we might be meeting in the next round

1 Chelsea or Manchester United

2 Manchester City

3 Tottenham

4 [STRIKE]Arsenal[/STRIKE] Lincoln...:rotfl::rotfl:

Yes I agree Lincoln should still be in it :)
  • HILLBERN
    HILLBERN Posts: 3,125
    First Anniversary First Post Mortgage-free Glee!
    Forumite
    Sarahdol75 wrote: »
    Yes thanks bubbs, just having problems with youngest child now, he turned 14 couple weeks ago, not sure he will make it to 15, causing us lots of grief :(
    Kids grrrrrr
    I had it with mine now I have it with GS who lives with us...
    September after 1 week back at school he was expelled although we had had problems during the previous school year...he is now at a short stay school. I don't know if they have these in your area...because he is in his exam year he couldn't be integrated into main stream school..
    These schools are good, but they have all the worst children there!! and talk about influence, all the bad things he is soaking it all up :(
    His saying at present is You're not my keeper, I'll do what I want when I want......He has no respect and no regard for authority, and im at my wits end.
    So Sarah I can empathize with you
  • tweets
    Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Evening all,
    I hadn't been able to catch up properly so only skim reading.
    Sarah Grrrrrrrrrrrr with teenagers we have problems with our 16year old GS who lives with us
    Rose..im so sorry for your flood, we had a house fire 17years ago only one room where the fire was but the whole house had smoke. Had assessors, builders and decorators in ..it took ages but we got there in the end as you will also.
    Tweets sorry your feeling unwell
    Bubbs the baking looks great...my niece is coming over Tuesday with her toddler and 5 week old baby- I offered to have baking session with the toddler, so hoping the cakes look as good as yours.
    Quick trip into town resulted in bargains in A
    Decaf coffee 23p
    Big bottle wul 19p
    Shower wash 10p
    as well as many of the other items already mentioned.
    Johnson baby wash under £1, not sure of actual price
    an item I missed as none left on the shelf - the man in front of us at the till had 16 pkt of shades quilted loo rolls £2.50.
    went HB bought 1 pkt of the buttons- ideal for Tuesday baking session
    Cardmarket for free mums day card - O2 priority
    Thorntons free chocs " "

So good shopping expedition...but no sharpies in stock, might have to do a HD for tomorrow :)

Feel a bit better now thanks , I was tired this morning wanted to turn over and go back to sleep but couldn't risk being late at mums lol.

Bones not aching just snotty snitch :D
  • tweets
    Forumite
    HILLBERN wrote: »
    Kids grrrrrr
    I had it with mine now I have it with GS who lives with us...
    September after 1 week back at school he was expelled although we had had problems during the previous school year...he is now at a short stay school. I don't know if they have these in your area...because he is in his exam year he couldn't be integrated into main stream school..
    These schools are good, but they have all the worst children there!! and talk about influence, all the bad things he is soaking it all up :(
    His saying at present is You're not my keeper, I'll do what I want when I want......He has no respect and no regard for authority, and im at my wits end.
    So Sarah I can empathize with you

Hope he grows out of it HILLBERN

Don't know if this applies to other schools but the last 3 I have worked in the naughty kids seem to get thought of better than the good kids, The teachers seem to mollycoddle them and they get their dinners first . I personally would make them wait til last for their dinner .
  • tweets
    Forumite
    About time a good singer :)
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,868
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    tweets wrote: »
    About time a good singer :)

The lad? he was good:T:T
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Working all over London, walking a lot to hatch eggs/earn candies and only recently using a radar to find the super rares and following Twitter groups to find out where the nests are. I just want an Unown :o

There are Twitter groups for this!! I've only been around SE Wales. I got 3 more from Cardiff the other day.

3 have had 3 sets of twin lambs so far :)
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,868
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    I'm on fire , on f f f f fire
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure