Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread

Options

Comments

• Fee77
    Fee77 Posts: 571 Forumite
    Options
    I haven't had my money yet, it's showing as a pending payment on clix, but on Payza it doesn't show any money in request or anything. So trying not to worry that I have done it wrong. When I added the bank details, I had to try a couple of times for the Iban number to work.

Perhaps the fees are cheaper to move to paypal than straight to the bank then?

Well I've just received my money into Paypal, happy about that as I didn't really know what I was doing, but it was actually quite easy, and very fast.

I'm not sure about the fee's, the exchange I used took a fair percentage, but I'm just doing it this way as I didn't want to link another bank account, and just prefer having CS money in Paypal. I'll just have to a few extra surveys to cover it.
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    Im hanging on for skrill and have opted for $'s.

Hoping this will be simplest way of me transferring it to neobux where I want to use it.
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    I've been paid now and it automatically converted to sterling in payza. Think I'll just transfer mine to my bank, don't really want to sign up to unknown exchanger sites instead.
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    fisher investment tasks are there, done quite a few. They're the easier ones where you don't need the timer to count down
  • sangmmo
    Options
    Can you provide to me some fisher investments job IDs? I do not see fisher jobs. Thanks!!
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    sangmmo wrote: »
    Can you provide to me some fisher investments job IDs? I do not see fisher jobs. Thanks!!

989582 then the last two numbers in the id counted down to finally 989564
  • nickyotron
    Options
    Hi guys. Hope 2017 is being good to everyone. Haven't been around much due a bereavement, and as a result had 0 time or motivation to get back into stuff.
    But the reason why I'm posting is I was just analyzing some CS stats and was quite amazed to see just how much it really is worth keeping your daily clicks going, compared to the clixgrid for instance lol..
    "My PTC Clicks today 10 total 20,546 earned $61.3760
    My ClixGrid Clicks today 30 total 22,071 earned $9.85 "
    So i hope $50 or so is good enough motivation to keep me and all of us clicking over time :)
  • vampire-girl
    Options
    pop up from clix
    Members, it's hard to believe on February 22nd it will be our 10 year anniversary. In celebration of this we are running the following promotion starting today (February 20th) until February 28th.

We are doubling the daily checklist bonus. During these days Standard members will earn a 10% bonus for completing their checklists and Premium members will earn a whopping 24% bonus!

The extra checklist bonuses (ClixAddon and Activity) are not changed and will be added to the regular bonus as usual bringing the maximum potential bonus to 12% for Standard members and 28% for Premium members!

*Click here for more information about the checklist bonus

We've also significantly increased the odds of winning on ClixGrid, so don't miss out on this incredible opportunity.

We want to thank you for helping to make our first 10 years online a huge success
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Does Skrill have any charges ?

Skrill is now available

21 Feb 2017 03:14 pm
    Members, this morning (2/21/2017) we added Skrill for purchases and cashouts. Skrill has a minimum cashout of $8.00 for standard members and $6.00 for premium members.
    If you wish to change your cashout method please click the Profile and Settings link on your account.

Thank you
  • Kantankrus_Mare
    Options
    I cashed out earlier this evening to skrill.

Supposed to be 1% charge and take a few days.

I will update when I get paid and if I am happy with my choice. ;)
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure