PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING

Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.

Knit Your Square to Give Your Share - PART 4

1116211631164116511661168»

Comments

• chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Thank you Mrs Moneypenny ... Miss our contact. Ginny so sorry to hear you DOH is not so good. Your hands sound happily full with your little ones. Lovely happy days xx
    Sorry Chevalier I don't know about that.
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Ginny sorry to read your Dh is not feeling too good I hope he starts to improve soon and is able to spend longer up with you.

Annie, yes DGS is now at nine months, he is such a lovley little thing, but then I'm allowed to be biased. Christmas was indeed very special. Thank you.

I've been knitting little hats for the local scbu I have 17 in a bag now and will keep adding to it until I get a chance to take them up there.

Hope all are as well as can be, lovely to see so many of you popping in for a chat.
    I hope Kathy and her family are well.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • chalky_75
    chalky_75 Posts: 2,491 Forumite
    Hello one and all and the gentlest hug tucked in for anyone who would like one.
    All well here. I delivered a basket of things for Dementia patients to a local craft group here in Spain this morning. I am hoping they are inspired to make some.
    We shall see.when they helped with the Teddies for Tragedy they made loads.
    Have nice weekends
    Try and do a good deed every day.
  • Pippa.S
    Pippa.S Posts: 2,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Afternoon all:wave:
    Hope you are all well, just popping in to say hello

mrs-m - 9mths aww they are lovely at that age so inquisitive I can just imagine him clapping his little hands and chuckling...My grand-children are growing up fast DGS is 8 now and my DGD's are 9 and 11 they are all an absolute joy,
    nursemaggie - hope you are more settled in now and everything has found its place :)

not been a bad day up to now at least it's dry.
    love to all Annie xx
  • nursemaggie
    nursemaggie Posts: 2,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I guess we are settling in Pippa.S but things are not finding a place the flat is too small. We are having to make things do two jobs so some things can go out. We don't have to settle into the area as we only moved three streets.
  • Pippa.S
    Pippa.S Posts: 2,650 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    That's a bonus knowing the area nursemaggie, surprising when you move how much has been accumulated...such a decision where to put it all and what to let go... you will get there no rush is there :) xx
  • nursemaggie
    nursemaggie Posts: 2,608 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    There is a rush in that I can't clean until the boxes are gone. I have not accumulated anything I had to cut right down to basics last time we moved.

No this time the flat is smaller than the average 1 bedroom flat with storage being only two cupboards in the kitchen. Our rooms are very small and there is absolutely nowhere for things like vacuum cleaners and brooms. I have the vacuum cleaner, ironing board and my shopping trolley in my bedroom all of which have to be moved around the bedroom to get at my wardrobe, chest of draws or to get into bed.

Mops, brooms and buckets have had to go into the bathroom. If only there was a small room to put it all in. If something cannot serve two purposes it has to go. I have got rid of all of my books. There is no where to put a book case.
  • mrs-moneypenny
    mrs-moneypenny Posts: 15,519 Forumite
    Nursemagggie I hope everything finds its place so and you get settled in.

Knitted another beard over the weekend, need to get a spray fixed to it then make a few more.

Hope all are well.
    SPC~12 ot 124

In a world that has decided that it's going to lose its mind, be more kind my friend, try to Be More Kind
  • Snap-ant
    Snap-ant Posts: 15,944 Forumite
    Photogenic First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ♥ Directed here by Bubbs ♥

Needed a good home for these squares I've found - many thanks

25tgrhx.jpg
    Our Family Motto ~
    If all else fails - read the instructions...

• Oh they look lovely snap, I'm sure someone would be happy with a blanket made from those.
    Have a local library or church got a knitting group that would take they to turn into a blanket for a good cause.
    SPC~12 ot 124

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure