I wanna 24 Studio discount code/free delivery...

Comments

• ragz_2
    ragz_2 Posts: 3,254 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    fab, thanks. Got half way through and they gave me the discount code for 10% off and free p and p also won a jewellery roll!
    June Grocery Challenge £493.33/£500 July £/£500
    2 adults, 3 teens
    Progress is easier to acheive than perfection.
  • I used to work for studio and unless they have actually sent you the code via post/email etc it wont work. They have a system that knows if you have been sent it or not also you can only use the code once, however if you do quote an order code that is valid (I think that 006 is one I can't remember) you can ring them and if you are very persistant then they might take it off for you but the call its self will probably be more expensive than the p&p.
  • jjlancs
    jjlancs Posts: 821 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    free delivery code until midday saturday 24th sept. on orders over £20 code is 074
  • Looking for a voucher for studio 24 - im an existing customer too - anyone know of any?

Studio 24 are using code 030 for free delivery. If for any reason it does not work try 033. good luck. :)
  • Just used code 040 & it gave me free delivery but I did do an order over £50. Good Luck
  • Hiya,

just seen 2 toys that i have been waiting for in 24 Studio but would love to have some savings on top. I've got the free delivery code 021 if that helps anyone.

Anyone?

x
    put 022 and 030 that will give you free delivery.
    Thursday 27 Oct 2011
    :)
  • I've just used the 022 code for free delivery and it still works :-)
  • 'Sorry you have not qualified for this offer' came up when i tried code 030. nothing came up when i tried code 033 so i placed the order thinking free delivery would kick in but it hasn't. it does say code 033 applied on my confirmation email but delivery charge still there. a tad confused :s

t, x
    The £1,000 emergency fund challenge #163 - £536.16/£1000
  • code 016 at checkout for free delivery and 10% off. or 'like' them on facebook.
  • Use code 067 to get 80% off the rrp at www.24studio.co.uk this is for new customers
    also you get free delivery if your order is over £20 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure