When is the sainsburys half price toy sale?

Comments

• vinto
    vinto Posts: 190 Forumite
    Big deal - dont read it if you dont want to. The title is self explanatory? Dont turn this site into the nasty, arsey hukd.
  • joey123
    joey123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    I believe this is a forum and not a text message can you not type in English or are just to damn lazy to do it? c u soon.

What like urself..... c u soon.........if uve nothin nice to say dont say it!

Key board warriors jumps to mind :)

Thank you everyone else for ur lovely replys xxxx
    2008 WINS
    PS3 AND GAME :j DS LITE GAME:j DVD BOX SET
    DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME :j SO FAR SO GOOD:j
  • Why does everyone get so angry about where a post should be!!!!! In the whole scheme of things who really cares!! I imagine the grabbit thread is the most viewed so people put it on here so that some people get the chance to see it. People have told me that they do not use this website because of how nasty some people can be!! Life is too short to get all fired up over something so small. Thats just my opinion anyway.

Ps thanks for the heads up OP, it just reminded me to keep the Sainsburys sale in mind.

Ps let the countdown to Christmas begin, very excited :xmassign:
    Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.. :p:p
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Why does everyone get so angry about where a post should be!!!!! In the whole scheme of things who really cares!! I imagine the grabbit thread is the most viewed so people put it on here so that some people get the chance to see it. People have told me that they do not use this website because of how nasty some people can be!! Life is too short to get all fired up over something so small. Thats just my opinion anyway.

Ps thanks for the heads up OP, it just reminded me to keep the Sainsburys sale in mind.

Ps let the countdown to Christmas begin, very excited :xmassign:

why are people incapable of understanding the purpose of the grabbit board?
    plenty of other sections,but no its easier to fill the section with junk and possibly lose folks a bargain than put any effort into posting.
    safe in the knowledge someone will be along to defend them........
  • custardy wrote: »
    why are people incapable of understanding the purpose of the grabbit board?
    plenty of other sections,but no its easier to fill the section with junk and possibly lose folks a bargain than put any effort into posting.
    safe in the knowledge someone will be along to defend them........

Yawn......................................
    Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back.. :p:p
  • joey123 wrote: »
    Hi all i no its not a grab it but i want to save up in time this year for the half price toy sale can any one remember around what date it is ?? thank you xxxxxxx:money:

You strike me as very selfish - 'I want an answer now so I'm going to post wherever I want'. What would happen if everyone took such a view?
  • It's not a Grabbit, and as a Grabbit Board Guide, I'll now be moving it to somewhere more appropriate. If you know it's not a Grabbit, don't post in the Grabbit board. Use the 'I wanna' or 'Shop but Don't Drop' board. Simples.

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: I’ve asked Board Guides to move threads if they’ll receive a better response elsewhere (please see this rule) so this post/thread has been moved to another board, where it should get more replies. If you have any questions about this policy please email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com.

• thatguy1
    thatguy1 Posts: 5,363 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Should be Thursday 27th October, there was already a thread posted the other week about this
  • joey123
    joey123 Posts: 232 Forumite
    You strike me as very selfish - 'I want an answer now so I'm going to post wherever I want'. What would happen if everyone took such a view?

You strike me as to much to say with little information maybe pointing me to the right board would of been more helpfull and polite, selifish im not at all , im polite, respect people and know how to speak to people thankfully xxxxxxxxxx:beer:
    2008 WINS
    PS3 AND GAME :j DS LITE GAME:j DVD BOX SET
    DEAL OR NO DEAL GAME :j SO FAR SO GOOD:j
  • custardy
    custardy Posts: 38,365 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    joey123 wrote: »
    You strike me as to much to say with little information maybe pointing me to the right board would of been more helpfull and polite, selifish im not at all , im polite, respect people and know how to speak to people thankfully xxxxxxxxxx:beer:

why? you already knew it was the wrong board but decided someone else could deal with it for you
    might not be right board for it but im sure if thes a correct board for it to be on itll be moved
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure