Zurich Adaptable life plan & Scottish Provident Self Assurance policies - Need both?

Could anybody inform me if I require both Self Assurance policy and also Adaptable life plan? At a quick glance, they both look to provide the same benefits, however they were sold to us several years ago by our independent financial advisor.

Now, in the process of sorting out separation and divorce, we've got these policies out the draw for a dust off and wondering if we could do away with one to save money?

Policy details: Scottish provident: 'Self assurance term personal' and Zurich 'adaptable life plan'

Being in the Automotive sector, I'm not well equipped to deal with this query...........help!

Comments

• dunstonh
    dunstonh Posts: 116,040
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    If the policies no longer meet a financial need then there is no point keeping them. If you still have a financial need then you should keep them.
    I am an Independent Financial Adviser (IFA). The comments I make are just my opinion and are for discussion purposes only. They are not financial advice and you should not treat them as such. If you feel an area discussed may be relevant to you, then please seek advice from an Independent Financial Adviser local to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure