OnePoll

Comments

• Hi there - we strive to make £40 payments as soon as possible and we state clearly on payment confirmation e-mails that payment can take 'up to 28 days'.

Whilst we always try to pay our panelists as soon as possible, please allow up to 28 days.

With thanks,
    OnePoll
  • jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Thanks for your response. I now have my fingers crossed that I will receive my payment by the end of next Monday, which will be the full 28 days since my request.
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
  • I've always been a bit dubious about these payment scheme, topic makes interesting reading, things to be aware of when starting. Thanks guys. :)
  • miamoo
    miamoo Posts: 1,694 Forumite
    Just a quick update, I received 3 surveys in the last couple of hours and have now hit the £40 mark, so have claimed my money via bank transfer YAY! I think it said allow upto 28days, so I'll pop back and let you know how I get on :)
    For any new users, I find onepoll to be one of the best survey site, and I do a few. I know the surveys are low paid, but they are quick, easy and I hardly ever get screened out of them like other sites. I generally do find them interesting aswell :)
    £100 - £10,000
  • elliesmemory1
    elliesmemory1 Posts: 1,274
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    edited 10 December 2011 at 10:26AM
    Hi there - we strive to make £40 payments as soon as possible and we state clearly on payment confirmation e-mails that payment can take 'up to 28 days'.

Whilst we always try to pay our panelists as soon as possible, please allow up to 28 days.

With thanks,
    OnePoll

Hello, Nice to see someone from one poll on here at last!!
    Maybe you could answer a couple of questions please.

First why is that once you get to £39 the surveys almost stop and it can take weeks to get to payout when before getting close to payout limit there are several surveys every day, once you get to last pound or so you get hardley any?

Have you a date for payout cut off ie a set date when you stop payouts for that month? I ask this as it seems some people get paid within days yet others wait a month?

Why do you never reply to emails?

Also I have heard recently that one poll has cash flow problems, if this is not true with holding payment for as long as possible etc will only encourage the rumors a d make people wary of doing surveys.
    So come on one poll get your act together!! you used to be so much better than this.

Thanks it would be really good if you can answer these questions please.
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    First why is that once you get to £39 the surveys almost stop and it can take weeks to get to payout when before getting close to payout limit there are several surveys every day, once you get to last pound or so you get hardley any?

I had £38.80 on Thursady night, at the end of Friday I had £39.95. I was a bit disappointed as I got screened out of a 10p one just when I was sure I was going to hit the £40 mark.

Did a 10p one today and claimed my £40 with no problems.

There was no slow down of surveys for me.
  • Also, what's the score with the iPhone app ? Any plans to actually use it at any point ??
  • I had £38.80 on Thursady night, at the end of Friday I had £39.95. I was a bit disappointed as I got screened out of a 10p one just when I was sure I was going to hit the £40 mark.

Did a 10p one today and claimed my £40 with no problems.

There was no slow down of surveys for me.

You must be lucky then! if you read the one poll face book page there are loads of people all having the same problem.
    Also seems payment taking much longer now too.
  • geordie_joe
    geordie_joe Posts: 9,112
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    You must be lucky then! if you read the one poll face book page there are loads of people all having the same problem.

I did read the page, but didn't see "loads", very few actually, compared to the number of posters.
  • jaygray
    jaygray Posts: 560 Forumite
    Hi there - we strive to make £40 payments as soon as possible and we state clearly on payment confirmation e-mails that payment can take 'up to 28 days'.

With thanks,
    OnePoll

Well, I waited for 'up to 28 days', but sadly it's 28 days and counting now. I'm really disappointed. :(
    :A A million thanks to everyone who posts :A
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport