Get Spooking & Slimming for Halloween - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• bubbs wrote: »
    I may make some egg mayo up and scoop it up with the stuffed cucumber:rotfl:

Now egg mayo needs to be in a crusty bread roll with loads of butter!

And that thinking made me cuddly!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  • bubbs
    bubbs Posts: 66,905 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    edited 15 September 2017 at 9:17PM
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Day 1 done. I'm a bit hungry tonight, but not hungry enough to face anymore fruit :rotfl: Never used to post my meal plan, but would appreciate any input as I'm so out of touch with the plan.

B apple(s), peach(s), pear(s), Yoplait super frutii yogurt(f), Brooklea cholesterol strawberry drink(2)
    L protein bar(11), Clementine(s)
    D pork(f), noodles(f), green beans(s?), brocolli(s), green pepper(s), soy sauce(f)
    Snacks banana(f), 2xhi-fi bars(heb)
    Hea milk for tea
    Syns 13

Does that look about right? Started working towards my bronze body magic award too. I know I won't stay on plan food wise during my holiday, but hoping that I'll at least stick with the body magic. It might help to curtail the damage.

I am no expert but looks ok to me:D
    I have never heard of the yoghurts just put them in MSM are they nice?
    Edit why use loads of syns on a protein bar though? could have had a jp , soup, or salad
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • bubbs
    Now egg mayo needs to be in a crusty bread roll with loads of butter!

And that thinking made me cuddly!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I have never had butter in sandwiches, on malt loaf (thick slices of both):eek:and bread with your dinner yes
    Sealed pot challenge number 003 £350 for 2015, 2016 £400 Actual£345, £400 for 2017 Actual £500:T:T £770 for 2018 £1295 for 2019:j:j spc number 22 £1,457Stopped Smoking 22/01/15:D:D::dance::dance:- 5 st 1 1/2lb :dance::dance:
  • Whiplashy wrote: »
    Day 1 done. I'm a bit hungry tonight, but not hungry enough to face anymore fruit :rotfl: Never used to post my meal plan, but would appreciate any input as I'm so out of touch with the plan.

B apple(s), peach(s), pear(s), Yoplait super frutii yogurt(f), Brooklea cholesterol strawberry drink(2)
    L protein bar(11), Clementine(s)
    D pork(f), noodles(f), green beans(s?), brocolli(s), green pepper(s), soy sauce(f)
    Snacks banana(f), 2xhi-fi bars(heb)
    Hea milk for tea
    Syns 13

Does that look about right? Started working towards my bronze body magic award too. I know I won't stay on plan food wise during my holiday, but hoping that I'll at least stick with the body magic. It might help to curtail the damage.

All I can think of is I hope that protein bar was nice!

:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • bubbs wrote: »
    I have never had butter in sandwiches, on malt loaf (thick slices of both):eek:and bread with your dinner yes

I'd have butter on all three!

The best is a french stick and butter, and for the filling, a morrison cheese roll....... :o:o:o:o

I think I am fantasying about food!
  • Thanks guys :)

The protein bar was delicious. I always have a stash of them in for when I'm in a hurry. Lunch was on the run today so very handy. Didn't get to have it until half 4 though. I'd have eaten anything at that stage!

bubbs the yogurts are lovely. They're Greek style which I like and there's a decent layer of fruit.
    Back on the slimming world wagon 04.01.18
    Total lost 1st 3.5lbs :j Week 4
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,566 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    No need to feel guilty....a little of what you fancy does you a world of good

I'd make a carp consultant

Oops! I was agreeing that kathryna should treat herself of course! :rotfl:
  • bubbs
    Whiplashy wrote: »
    Thanks guys :)

The protein bar was delicious. I always have a stash of them in for when I'm in a hurry. Lunch was on the run today so very handy. Didn't get to have it until half 4 though. I'd have eaten anything at that stage!

bubbs the yogurts are lovely. They're Greek style which I like and there's a decent layer of fruit.

Oh thanks, but i dont like greek yoghurts:o
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,130 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Watching the 'How To Stay Young' thing on BBC1.
    Scary how many of the participants body age is so higher than their actual age.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • bubbs
    beanielou wrote: »
    Watching the 'How To Stay Young' thing on BBC1.
    Scary how many of the participants body age is so higher than their actual age.

Oh not seen that
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure