Non Delivery - Advice Needed

Comments

• I don't have any "superior" knowledge.

But you're saying unholyangel is wholly wrong in the post you quote. And that no-one is entitled to be recompensed in that situation?

And your (lack) of evidence is...?
  • cono1717
    cono1717 Posts: 762
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I will bow to your superior knowledge if you can show proof or an example/evidence of where a member of the public was paid out money due to loss of earning when awaiting a delivery.

*waves* Hi *waves* me. I got compensation from a company. They asked me to work out how much I would earn per day (easy because salaried) and refunded that on top of the delivery charge.
  • cono1717 wrote: »
    *waves* Hi *waves* me. I got compensation from a company. They asked me to work out how much I would earn per day (easy because salaried) and refunded that on top of the delivery charge.

Thank you but that is not proof really is it.

I have a right to my opinion and if you do not agree with it, that is fair enough, but my stance remains until I see clear proof or evidence of a member of public receiving money by way compensation for waiting in for a delivery I will not believe it has been done by any company.

If I can be clearly proven wrong I will eat a huge dose of humble pie and happily say you proved me wrong.
  • So what is your definition of "proof"? You asked for an example and you've been given one. Make clear where your goalposts are.

Don't you believe the poster?
  • Apologies, but have I missed something here?

I thought I'd read a post from someone who doesn't like having their spelling and grammar corrected saying that the MSE guide about claiming for time off for missed deliveries was "wrong". But now that post seems to have disappeared into the ether.

Am I hallucinating? (Or just got my threads mixed up?)
  • I very kindly refer you to the post I made on 10th Oct 16, 10:22 AM

The post quoted seems to have disappeared...
  • So what is your definition of "proof"? You asked for an example and you've been given one. Make clear where your goalposts are.

Don't you believe the poster?

A time line of events and a letter from the company agreeing to the compensation for loss of earnings due to waiting for a delivery (please remove your personal details when you upload this)
  • So you don't believe the poster.

What criteria do you apply in deciding which posts to believe and which posts not to believe?

I am honestly interested to know how you decide.
  • So you don't believe the poster.

What criteria do you apply in deciding which posts to believe and which posts not to believe?

I am honestly interested to know how you decide.

Someone here stated a fact, I would like to see some back up proof to this fact, if I see this proof I will gladly accept it. I wish you well.
  • cono1717
    cono1717 Posts: 762
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    I received an email with confirmation and the same confirmation was sent in the post - I hope a screenshot of the doc opened from gmail is sufficient?

http://i.imgur.com/QBvbmJI.png
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport