Royal Mail Surveys rewarded with Stamps.

Comments

• Pomdren
    Pomdren Posts: 802 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Despite not being active on the main survey at the moment (though I am about to start another stint of Correctly Delivered) today I received a large envelope containing a 2015 diary and a pack of Christmas stamps. Quite unexpected, but thank you TNS! I guess they had some left over from the live panellists?!
  • Hiya, postie gave me today in a large envolope =
    lovely letter from TNS thanking me for my continued support with the Royal mail over the last 12 months. A diary and x12 Christmas stamps.

A lovely surprise as i have been resting.
    Then this afternoon invited by email back on the posting pannel.
    Well chuffed.
    The secret to success is making very small, yet constant changes.:)
  • lbw22
    lbw22 Posts: 38 Forumite
    HI
    I was back on survey but now they are oversubscribed so have been removed but have two items to post next week. It states that I can continue wit the correctly delivered survey but not quite clear on this ..tried looking at explanation. Does it mean that anu letters I receive or family members receive are recorded and if so where ( is there another section to register on.. Or is it that I will continue receiving items with smarts/R numbers in and I record them. I am confident n the smart/R number recording system.
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,831 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 13 December 2014 at 3:47PM
    lbw22 wrote: »
    HI
    I was back on survey but now they are oversubscribed so have been removed but have two items to post next week. It states that I can continue wit the correctly delivered survey but not quite clear on this ..tried looking at explanation. Does it mean that anu letters I receive or family members receive are recorded and if so where ( is there another section to register on.. Or is it that I will continue receiving items with smarts/R numbers in and I record them. I am confident n the smart/R number recording system.

The Correctly Delivered Survey is about addressed mail received at your address.

There are emailed invitations issued to join a specified time window (two weeks each normally) and if you respond ([STRIKE]via the TNS website from normal login[/STRIKE]) you carry out the instructions for that and are rewarded with £5 L2S vouchers for each 2-week period. They do send alerting emails about these surveys but they are filled very quickly.

The Correctly Delivered Survey is separate from the one where you receive Smarts and record characteristics about the mailing.
  • I was on UMS for couple of months and now have been taken off again.... It was good while it lasted. I await it to start again.
  • fuzzgun19
    fuzzgun19 Posts: 7,767 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Pomdren wrote: »
    Despite not being active on the main survey at the moment (though I am about to start another stint of Correctly Delivered) today I received a large envelope containing a 2015 diary and a pack of Christmas stamps. Quite unexpected, but thank you TNS! I guess they had some left over from the live panellists?!
    I got these too today :)

Starting my first correctly delivered next week.
    I Hate Jobsworths!!!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I have received a letter from TNS with my L2S voucher but no diary or Christmas stamps although I am due to restart main survey w/c 22 Dec.
    They are looking for new members in a number of areas
    GL55, KT11, LL21, TQ6, SE21, CF43, G15, G40, PH19,21,22,23,24,25,26, EH41,B95,SE24, DG6,13, EC3,4, GU28, SW7,10,GL8,9, GU20, W14,1, BD23.
    If you are in these areas go to
    https://rmpri.research-int.com to register and enter Reference Code KANTARP01.
    Hope this helps some of you who have been waiting to join.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I received a 2015 diary although I didn't get any Christmas stamps.
  • Jo4 wrote: »
    I received a 2015 diary although I didn't get any Christmas stamps.

I got them in separate posting packs.
  • Jo4
    Jo4 Posts: 6,819 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Tagatose wrote: »
    I got them in separate posting packs.

Maybe they will arrive yet, then?!?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing