Get in the swing for Spring - Slimming World support thread 2017

Comments

• pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 882 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    sorry I've been a little MIA the last few days, and will be again until after the weekend probably, I have a weekend in London this weekend, work, no control over food, could be interesting. I'm trying to pack at the moment but it's not going well so to bed I think instead. I suffer with travel anxiety so I wont actually sleep tonight but I can pretend for a few hours then try again to pack.

But more excitingly I weighed in today with a VERY surprising -1 lb definitely not expected :) also won the raffle so some pasta to do next week :D x
    I hope you know your capable, & brave, & significant.
    even when it feels like your not....
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Awake early so might as well sort out today's plan. Out with my mum today and we are taking a packed lunch so should be a good on plan day.

Breakfast - yogurt and fruit
    Lunch - sw quiche, sw houmous with veg, fruit
    Dinner - jacket potato
    Snacks - cereal bars and fruit

HA - milk
    HB - cereal bars
    Zebras rock
  • Morning all

-1lb for me today. Going to try for a good on plan week before birthday frivolities begin next Friday!!:beer:

Today's plan
    B- eggs and tomato on wholemeal slice
    L- vegetable pasta
    D- hm chicken chasseur

Syns - rice cake, revita and cheese spread

I am going to attempt to continue SW minus all the sweetener products (diet coke, options, gosh the list is endless there is sweetner in so much:eek:). Has anyone else done this? I am thinking drinks (which is where I consume most sweetner products) are going to be reduced to water and not a lot else...:cool:
  • Lois_Lane
    Lois_Lane Posts: 3,449 Forumite
    Happy birthday Shala Moo! Enjoy your shopping trip tomorrow.

:bdaycake:

LL :)
    Start BMI - 38.7 Current BMI - 31.2 Target BMI - 26.3
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Good Morning :wave:

Happy Birthday shala:bdaycake:
  • joedenise
    joedenise Posts: 16,551 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Must have missed your post Shala - Happy birthday!

Today's plan:

B - bacon, egg, mushrooms
    L - HM butternut squash soup; 1 slice bread (0.5 HEB)
    D - sea bass, chips, cooked peas, lettuce & spring onions (it's a French side dish which is absolutely delicious)
    S - 2 Ryvita (0.5 HEB); quark; ham; cucumber

HEA - milk
    HEB - 1 slice bread; 2 Ryvita
    Syns - weekend wine:D

Denise
  • Tete_en_l'Air
    Tete_en_l'Air Posts: 7,134 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    edited 10 March 2017 at 10:30AM
    MissTeach wrote: »
    Had the luxury of being on a course today so meant I didn't have to get into work at 7am and eat at my laptop whilst getting my classroom set up for the day! Didn't start until 9:30 so was able to cook myself some breakfast. Also managed to avoid biscuits on the course too!

Urgh, you are not making me miss teaching one bit!!

Happy birthday Shala - have a fab day!! _party_

Reporting a 1lb loss this week so I'm off the starting blocks for the challenge. I was hoping for slightly more as I've been ever so disciplined this week. A loss is a loss I suppose but at this rate I won't reach target til October.

(ETA - just updated my sig and realised I'm 1/4 way to target so that made me feel a bit better :o)

Meeting a friend for lunch but I'm going to keep it to a panini or something rather than a full on lasagne and chips type meal. Need to get some mince out to defrost and do a batch of bolognese later as I've got carrots, courgette and passata to use up, and I'm running in the morning so the pasta will do me good.
    Weightloss: 14.5/65lb
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Not optimistic lovelies.

I'd done so well, then I went on placement yesterday and the lady I'm working with had saved me cake from her Monday birthday and one of my students brought me in jelly beans.

AND it was a colleague's birthday yesterday and in my absence, my team stashed one of his wife's homemade samosas in the fridge.

AND I'm currently doing some freelance reporting for a mate so I'm exhausted ALL THE TIME. Easy options tend not to be so healthy.

Ah well. Syn free eating for the next three days but I'm not giving up my wine syns as I've worked 40 odd hours before I got in today and I'll be working all weekend.

B - Bacon, egg and mushroom sandwich on HEXB.

D - Hot and spicy chicken salad

T - Stir fry

Syns - Wine and half a samosa :o
  • kathrynha
    kathrynha Posts: 2,469 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker Car Insurance Carver!
    Happy birthday shala
    Zebras rock
  • lantanna
    lantanna Posts: 4,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    I swear I'm losing inches as opposed to lbs. All of a sudden this week my clothes seem to be much bigger on me and I've only lost 8 lbs since xmas. Anyway I'm happy, long may the big clothes feeling continue!!

My scales indicate I'll get a sts or o.5 on or off tomorrow, but I'm ok with that as well as long as I get there over the next year or so.

Walked in this morning to a bottle of prosecco on my desk:o. It was from an employee for negotiating compensation on their behalf with our employer following an accident. So I was thrilled as its lovely when an employee acknowledges the work you do for them. Means so much more than getting anything from Management ( not that I ever do lol, just abuse)

Anyway that has perked me right up and a great start to the weekend!

The Prosecco is going into my wine stocks, haven't touched a drop of wine since coming back after hols at New Year. I will enjoy it when I've a good bit of weight off even more!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure