The MSE Forum will be undergoing some maintenance this evening. As a result, some users may experience temporary performance issues. Please use the Site Feedback board to report anything major. Thank you for your patience.
We've made some changed to Competitions Time. Please see this thread.

PLEASE READ - Posts by the MSE Team and BG's - merged

Comments

• jaydeetee
    jaydeetee Posts: 340
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Forumite
    edited 28 September 2009 at 2:27PM
    ISP_Seal.jpgFrom a link in the original post this looks like what we will be looking for
  • mattytun
    mattytun Posts: 13,920
    Rampant Recycler Xmas Saver! Savvy Shopper! Energy Saving Champion
    Forumite
    jaydeetee wrote: »
    ISP_Seal.jpgFrom a link in the original post this looks like what we will be looking for

Hmmmmmmmmmmm first time ive read this thread cant say ive seen any kite marks yet :beer:
    Can't sleep, quit counting sheep and talk directly to the shepherd :cool:
  • never seen this before!!!
  • nor me! :confused:
    Julie
  • There is a list of promotions apparently granted the seal here

http://www.theseal.org.uk/UK/seal_search.php

(just over 30 in total)

I've tried to track down a few of the prpomotions but without any joy (the win one of ten Haven Holidays/coca cola/Mills stores just ended in blank web pages!). Any budding detectives fancy a go?
  • Just go to the Jack Daniel's Barbecue Sauces website, answer a simple question and enter your details to be in with a chance of winning:

As well as a full set of Jack Daniel’s Barbecue Sauces to give your winter meals a kick, the winner will receive an array of Jack Daniel’s goodies including:

Two bottles of Jack Daniel’s Whiskey, Jack Daniel’s fudge, chocolate and coffee, a flask & collapsible cup set, a home bar gift set, a Jack Daniel’s poker set, a dartboard & darts and dominoes, and a selection of Jack Daniel’s glass wear as well as a selection of fine food from Baxter’s.

jackdanielsbbqsauces . co . uk
  • cath76
    cath76 Posts: 48 Forumite
    bump!!! .
    :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin
  • twotimes
    twotimes Posts: 6,551
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    As this has just been bumped, I have started to see a few of these appearing recently. The one I remember was on the Cokezone website.
  • Dalkirst
    Dalkirst Posts: 9,210
    First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 8 October 2009 at 6:33AM
    Cath why have you bumped it?
    Can you not bump threads needlessly please:)
    Darren
  • cath76
    cath76 Posts: 48 Forumite
    edited 29 January 2010 at 3:10PM
    Ok, I will bump no more
    :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin :starmod: :staradmin
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure