Daily Express holidays £9.50 pp for 4 nights

Options
The Daily Express is running a holiday camp promotion of the usual (great value) type. 4 tokens are needed and they are published all week. Holidays in Sept-Nov.

The list of destinations is published tomorrow but covers England, Scotland and Wales.

I've been on a couple of these (Skegness nd IoW) with other newspapers and had great fun (even if it was a bit bracing off season).

Couldn't see this mentioned already so hope it's useful.

Comments

• shark_slayer
    Options
    Does anyone know which is considered to be the best parks that are on the offer?, having never been on any of these newspaper deals before, or in fact even stayed in a caravan, I've no knowledge at all. Would like to go Poole area, Lincolnshire or Yarmouth? Any recommendations would be great, thanks :confused:
  • Hornet
    Options
    Hi - can anyone confirm the locations available? I have the tokens but not sure where I can go during half term in South of England. Any help would be appreciated.
    if i had known then what i know now
  • dippydora_2
    Options
    Have stayed in a few of these on the south coast and they have all been good, the only one to avoid like the plague is the one in Ayr Scotland You don't get a caravan but a chalet circa 1950 and it is GRIM!!! , plus they are reluctant to refund your money (but persist, I did)
    DIPPYDORA :p

:kisses3: I Love you Martin!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family