Swagbucking into 2017

Comments

• Enter SpecialSome1 for in swag code box for 3 SBs
  • jumperabv3
    jumperabv3 Posts: 1,231 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall -->
    WO7151_FT/PT/SE & Manager+_(7253) --> 136 SB

Is this one loading for you? Description says it takes a few minutes to complete this survey but I got an error message notifying me it's under maintenance.
  • culpepper
    culpepper Posts: 4,076 Forumite
    jumperabv3 wrote: »
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall -->
    WO7151_FT/PT/SE & Manager+_(7253) --> 136 SB

Is this one loading for you? Description says it takes a few minutes to complete this survey but I got an error message notifying me it's under maintenance.

just goes to a blank page for me

cover me quick worked for me just now on same wall
  • kippygolf
    kippygolf Posts: 1,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Instant Survey 19 SBS
  • juliesg
    juliesg Posts: 1,362 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    what internet explorer do you use I've always used chrome but all it did yesterday was crash tried everything but still no joy, just wondering whats the best for swagbucks
  • Happygreen
    Happygreen Posts: 2,948 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    juliesg wrote: »
    what internet explorer do you use I've always used chrome but all it did yesterday was crash tried everything but still no joy, just wondering whats the best for swagbucks

I'm now using Mozilla for SB only as cookies can be cleared easily. Hangs up a lot on nCrave and videos but better than Chrome for me.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    daffydog wrote: »
    I am having problems with EngageMe TV. However many videos I watch I never get any credit and as this appears the only "discovery" offer available on a regular basis, this is frustrating as cannot complete my "to do" list. Has anyone any advice how I can get points from this? I have read that adverts are needed but I do appear to have one advert at the start but still no credit. I have tried using both Firefox and Chrome with no joy in either.

In case you've not received an answer yet - it helps if you reload/refresh until you see an ad first thing. You need 3 ads to receive 1 SB but it pays usually at some point once it starts with an ad. Don't refresh or leave the page once you've had an ad. Good luck.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
  • Happygreen
    After the fail with dedicating my iphone 4 to SB as iOs doesn't update any longer on it, I'm considering a Windows phone I've got kicking around. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd appreciate advice as I've always just done it on my laptop but feel like I'm missing out on so much.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Happygreen wrote: »
    After the fail with dedicating my iphone 4 to SB as iOs doesn't update any longer on it, I'm considering a Windows phone I've got kicking around. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'd appreciate advice as I've always just done it on my laptop but feel like I'm missing out on so much.

No SB apps for Windows, using a browser to complete shopping via mobile for SWAGO does indeed work. Thanks to whoever mentioned that!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 2,800 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Also Happygreen, your old phones are probably worth a few quid to go towards a cheap Android phone?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure