IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

Parking fine received

Mingandmong
Mingandmong Posts: 29 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post
edited 2 September 2017 at 1:44PM in Parking tickets, fines & parking
Hello all
Can anyone help with a little advise
My car was parked iin a small private car park approx 40 cars and purchased my ticket and placed on the windscreen when I got back there was a notice under the wiper
I saw that the tcket had fallen off and into the drivers door pocket ( I still have the ticket)
The company who issued this was es parking enforcement ltd of Preston
This was on the 7th of August it stated visit the website after 24 hrs for evidence
I did nothing.. even after a week no evidence then on the 31st of August 2017 I received through the post my details gained via DVLA and the photographic evidence and to pay £100 this is 24 days after the event I have instructed the company to view the ccctv of me paying as nobody else entered the car park at the time what is the liikleyhood of my my appeal being upheld

Comments

• Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,071 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    I have instructed the company to view the ccctv of me paying as nobody else entered the car park at the time what is the liikleyhood of my my appeal being upheld

No chance at all, of course. This is a private parking company (PPC) and they won't cancel.

Read the NEWBIES thread and now start ignoring the scumbags.

Please no questions until the sticky thread has been read, this is the same as all other IPC firm PCNs. Only idiots pay.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Hi Coupon -m
    Thanx for your reply the newbie forum is a big thread
    Can you please clarify not to pay until receive a court or bailif order ?
    I have also read it's illegal to apply to the dvla until 28 days have passed or is this incorrect ?
  • pogofish
    pogofish Posts: 10,852 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Can you please clarify not to pay until receive a court or bailif order ?

Please go and actually read the thread!
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,071 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited 1 September 2017 at 11:45PM
    This was on the 7th of August it stated visit the website after 24 hrs for evidence - I did nothing.. even after a week no evidence

then on the 31st of August 2017 I received through the post my details gained via DVLA and the photographic evidence and to pay £100 this is 24 days after the event

Hmmm...actually that needs a complaint to the IPC. The PPC got your data too soon, you are right.

Contact the IPC as it's about time we aimed a complaint at them first. Go and use the contact system, which is cumbersome and asks all sorts of questions (DO NOT SAY WHO WAS DRIVING!) but this one needs a complaint. As there was a windscreen PCN, they had to wait 29 days.

Then if they are useless, email David Dunford at the DVLA after that, to complain about the IPC and the PPC as well! Tell Mr Dunford that you suspect a whole batch of cases, not just yours, may be affected or a staff member has not been trained properly about getting DVLA data, either of which needs a proper investigation.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Hi Coupon-m
    Thank you for your swift response, is it possible to send me a pm via my email so I can send you my evidence or can I post on here my picture evidence details of events so as you will know it's bona fida and we can then pursue this potential unjust claim
  • nosferatu1001
    nosferatu1001 Posts: 12,961 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Post it here. Break the links, e.g. Hxxp not http, and we'll fix fir you.
  • Mingandmong
    Mingandmong Posts: 29 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 2 September 2017 at 1:29PM
    hxxps:/link now removed due to advice below
  • Quentin
    Quentin Posts: 40,405 Forumite
    Hi Coupon-m
    Thank you for your swift response, is it possible to send me a pm via my email so I can send you my evidence or can I post on here my picture evidence details of events so as you will know it's bona fida and we can then pursue this potential unjust claim

The ppcs monitor this forum and can use your posts here against you.

That photo needs editing as the ppc can identify you from the details available (date/time/location/car details etc)

Also edit your OP to remove details of who was driving
  • Hi UmKomaas
    Can you please remove the link to this image due to the advice given
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills