Be Lean for Halloween with Slimming World

Comments

• duchy
    duchy Posts: 19,511 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Working from home is a bit of a double edged sword, free access to everything,so I have to make the good choices :) That said I have a small Co-op and Sainsburys local within 5 mins walk so there's little excuse for not making good choices. Oh loves to cook but is on board and happy to eat lots of veg etc although at this point doesn't want to follow SW will eat whatever I produce (and will probably end up following it too for the most part.
    Today's challenge is it is son's birthday and we have a tradition of Krispy Kreme doughnuts on his birthday.
    I Would Rather Climb A Mountain Than Crawl Into A Hole

MSE Florida wedding .....no problem
  • So first night completed in Marrakech! Not particularly loving my life! Got to our Riad for them to say it was full and we had to go to another one... breakfast this morning was good but by no means sw friendly! (Good job I decided sw would go out the window this week).

Bus ride to agidir later on to continue our holiday which will be spent at the hotel eating food!

Hope you all have a good week!
    Xx
  • I waved goodbye to another 1/2LB his morning.
    I do so envy those that lose 4,5 or more each week but I guess I'll just have to settle for what I've got.
    Out to lunch with my friend today so will try to choose well.
  • I also got the curry club book and made the chicken korma from it last night...it was really lovely. We had it with green beans and a little rice. I changed it slightly by using chicken thighs instead of breast cos I think they have more flavour.
  • Hello everyone, hope it's OK if I join in?

Have done SW on and off for years until I was diagnosed with an underactive thyroid earlier this year. Have gone from massively battling to even lose half a pound to actually being able to lose some weight. Lost two and a half stone doing SW online but only had to vaguely stick to it to lose. Now the doc has taken me off the medication for a month because he thinks I might not need it and I can feel the weight creeping back on!

Restarted properly this morning, bran flakes with almond milk, leek and potato soup (HM) for lunch and making a SW veggie lasagna for tea later.

Really need to knuckle down and stick to it this time, am still using online but am considering going back to a class to see it that helps to keep me focused!
  • Top_Girl
    Top_Girl Posts: 1,211 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Good afternoon :)

Busy morning at work means I haven't cracked open my salad until a recognised dinner time, go me :D

B) Mushroom omelette and baked beans
    D) Ham/egg/cottage cheese/new potatoes on a huge salad. Melon and pineapple chunks.
    T) Syn free sausages, SW chips, vegetables

HEXA - Milk in tea
    HEXB - Not sure, maybe Alpen lights or a piece of toast with a blue cheese triangle
    Syns - Need to find five somewhere. Might have some ketchup for my chips.
    BM - A three mile trek to the local computer repair shop after I accidentally broke Top Boy's laptop screen last night :(

Hope you're feeling better BeanieLou
  • B - HM McMuffin using Warburton protein thin as HEB and a slice of lower fat cheese 2 syns, ketchup 1 syn, the rest was free.

L - strawberries and nectarine

T - Two Chubby Cubs meat volacoes (!!) SW chips, mixed veg.

Had DD here who needed cake (like you do) so I bought myself a jammie dodger cupcake from the local bakery when I was shopping for her.

I ate the 2 mini jammie dodgers off the top (2 or 4 syns)??? But decided I didn't want to cheat any more so I froze the actual cupcake.

Result!! :T
  • maman
    maman Posts: 28,580 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Sorry if I've missed any losses. Well done if you're pleased with yourself.:T

Good to see new posters and thanks for kind words about the thread. It's a lovely supportive place. :)

I did OK at the carvery last night but lunch today was very SW unfriendly and I'm feeling bloated. As it's DH'S birthday we have to have fizz tonight. :D. Normal service resumes tomorrow.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,239 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Enjoy your fizz Maman :)
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • Rosylee
    Rosylee Posts: 201 Forumite
    Evening all...minor adjustments made to my menu posted this morning. While on plan the plate was probably just a bit too full. I had a muscle food delivery today ( had a groupon voucher). Not used them before.

I got some of their very low fat pork sausages which are 0.5 syns each. Has anyone tasted them before. I usually prefer to buy a quality pork sausage like the 97% heck ones at 3 Syns each when I can afford them of course. But 3 Syns is a lot for 1 sausage
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure