Kybotech Ltd

Comments

• Hi Kybotech - I have already spoken with your people on the phone and they have told me how many are coming in and when.

I do NOT want to tell you my details as you could easily work out which customer I am and give me even worse service for posting here. (Not saying you would - but you COULD).

If you go on your site, look at the list of your seds... each shed has a "Delivered in X days"... my shed still shows 5 days.

That is 5 days, against my shed which you wont be receiving stock of for 2 more weeks yet.

Some sheds have "Delivered in 14 days".... this would be more apropriate right now - would it not?
  • Kybotech wrote: »
    The refunds are processed in 3 - 5 working days which is part of the banking procedure.

No it's not
    It's taken me years of experience to get this cynical
  • Kybotech
    Kybotech Posts: 35
    First Post
    Forumite
    unfortunately with out any information as to which shed it is I cannot comment but we do not state delivered in x days on our website all dates are approx delivery in x days.

Refunds are processed in 3 - 5 working days.
  • Jonny_B_3
    Jonny_B_3 Posts: 146 Forumite
    I'm having exactly the same problem with something I have ordered.

Said 7 days on the website, then after ordering it was 35 days. So much for 28 days in their T and C's . Fobbed off and fobbed off and a disappointed little boy.

Plus I've noticed their sales seem to get extended and extended - that can't be right. They are not selling off old stock as I'm now waiting for one to be made!

I may cancel and order from Waltons instead. Says 5 days delivery on there. I'll ring to check first this time...........
  • Kybotech
    First Post
    Forumite
    As we have stated before in previous posts we always notify of any delays in deliveries where you are given the option to change to an alternative or cancel your order, it is entirely your choice to wait.
    on our websites it states that all delivery dates are approximate.
    please feel free to check out our websites and see the good reviews that we get.
    with regards to the sale we do not say anywhere on our website that we are selling off old stock.
  • Jonny_B_3
    Why do your "sales" keep getting extended ad nauseum then? Surely not a ruse to get people to buy quick at a price that is due to run out, only to be extended again at the next deadline?!

I wish I could approximate between 7 days and 35 days. Your webmaster needs to implement a better stock control system.

Don't get me wrong, your staff are polite and email back quickly with regards to customer service.

I do think though that putting 7 days delivery on your website, approximate or not and then the next week changing it to 35 is WRONG!
  • Jonny_B_3
    Sale must end today apparently. Lets see if it does............:D

Incidentally I cancelled my order, ordered through Waltons and it'll be here tomorrow.
  • Jonny_B_3
    Oh, its been extended again until tomorrow. Lets see if it gets extended again on Thursday :rotfl:
  • Jonny_B_3
    Now its an Easter Weekend sale until the 24th March :rotfl: :T

Any reply Kybotech?:rolleyes:
  • Kybotech
    First Post
    Forumite
    Yes we are having an easter weekend sale as you will find most companies are.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure