Make £10 a day October 2016 Everybody Welcome

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited 8 October 2016 at 3:19PM
    Well done to everyone who has made anything so early in the month:T. Lots of lovely totals totting up:j

Bought a Euromillions ticket yesterday seeing as it was such a massive rollover. Well, I can dream can't I?:rotfl:. The cashier had already printed it out before I realised it's gone up to £2.50 a ticket now:eek:. Wouldn't have bought it if I'd known the price. Shows how often I have a go on it, I didn't even know it had gone up.

Anyway, brilliant news (no, sadly not the mega-million jackpot:(:() but I did win £66.90 for 3 numbers and both stars:dance::dance::dance:

For some strange reason (brain fade or, hopefully not, the onset of dementia:o) I completely forgot my pin number when shopping at Morrisons this morning and after 2 goes the lady on the till said they only let you have 3 tries so I thought it best to give up and pay by cash. Can't risk having my one and only card swallowed up. So I had to use all (and some) of the money I'd just cashed out from the lottery:eek:. Good job I had it, it would have been very embarrassing having to leave a trolley full of shopping behind:o

Adding my winnings (minus cost of ticket) to my monthly total though as it was money I didn't have before.
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well done to everyone who has made anything so early in the month:T. Lots of lovely totals totting up:j

Bought a Euromillions ticket yesterday seeing as it was such a massive rollover. Well, I can dream can't I?:rotfl:. The cashier had already printed it out before I realised it's gone up to £2.50 a ticket now:eek:. Wouldn't have bought it if I'd known the price. Shows how often I have a go on it, I didn't even know it had gone up.

Anyway, brilliant news (no, sadly not the mega-million jackpot:(:() but I did win £66.90 for 3 numbers and both stars:dance::dance::dance:

For some strange reason (brain fade or, hopefully not, the onset of dementia:o) I completely forgot my pin number when shopping at Morrisons this morning and after 2 goes the lady on the till said they only let you have 3 tries so I thought it best to give up and pay by cash. Can't risk having my one and only card swallowed up. So I had to use all (and some) of the money I'd just cashed out from the lottery:eek:. Good job I had it, it would have been very embarrassing having to leave a trolley full of shopping behind:o

Adding my winnings (minus cost of ticket) to my monthly total though as it was money I didn't have before.

well done carbootcrazy amazing win even if not millions x
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker

Well done :T

Just a thought but if one us did win the £150m jackpot, would Aesop let us count it towards our total for the month? :rotfl:
  • Rosie
    Rosie Posts: 1,758 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Well done on your win CBC. You deserve it.
    I am doing quite well this month with surveys and swaggers. £20.89 into paypal from Prolific. Keep up the good work everyone.
    Rosie x
    Jan £10 a day £326.75/£310
  • lynnejk
    lynnejk Posts: 5,732 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler Debt-free and Proud!
    Florence_J wrote: »
    Can I join? I will go for £5 a day.
    :)
    Hi Florence - I've put you on the list - post 18 - and good luck with the challenge. Great to see you off to a good start already :j

Well done atti and Rosie for the additions and all the others making monies this month :D

Super win CBC :T I've given up doing it because it's soo expensive now, and I never seem to have much luck anyway :rotfl:

Hope you all have a super Sunday
    Lx
    £10day.2014=3213/2015=3421/2016=3238/2017=2702/2018=498..APR=12.03/300
    GrocC.2014=2162/2015=2083/2016=218/2017=1996/2018=450..APR=17.13/200
    Bulk buy.......APR=233.76
    GC.NSD..2015=216/2016=213/2017=229/2018=39..APR=03/15
    SPC130:staradminx61..2014=1178/2015=1287/2016=4616/2017=3843
    OS WL= -2/8 ......CC =00......Savings = £13,140
  • Really pleased for you on your win CBC :beer: You desrve it! :D
    Make £10 a Day Feb .....£75.... March... £65......April...£90.....May £20.....June £35.......July £60
  • Thanks to everyone for your good wishes on the lottery win:T. Needless to say I didn't buy a ticket for last night's draw. Don't want to get into the habit as I can't afford it on a regular basis:o.

The win will come in very handy this month as the outdoor car boot sales I sell at have closed now for the season:(. There'll be some indoor table-top sales through the winter but profits are a bit limited at those. Will still do some but a lot of the stuff I sell isn't suitable for a small table and the limited space round it:(.

Am going to spend some time today investigating Etsy. I haven't any saleable handcrafted items (no one in their right mind could possibly want to buy anything I'd made:rotfl:) but have some materials and vintage sewing and knitting patterns that might do OK.

Have a good day, everyone, whatever you're up to:beer:
  • xanthe06
    xanthe06 Posts: 288 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    hi
    thanks for letting me join well I started yesterday and made £2 from selling baubles I'm going to try start at £5 aday if that's ok,
    Comp wins
    £25 worth of costume jewels and a plaq for mothers day
    debt £7374:eek::(
    loans/goods hp £5000
    total £10375 :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
  • TheBanker
    TheBanker Posts: 1,814 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited 9 October 2016 at 9:34AM
    Deleted as I was double counting :(
  • Aesop
    Aesop Posts: 23,773 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    TheBanker wrote: »
    Well done :T

Just a thought but if one us did win the £150m jackpot, would Aesop let us count it towards our total for the month? :rotfl:

hell yeah and for the whole of 2017
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport