E: 30/03 Win A VIP Shopping Experience, Derby

Intu Derby

Vote.
It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
:A :A :A
Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
the question is.;)

Comments

• LindaLou72
    LindaLou72 Posts: 619 Forumite
    'We could not process your application. Please try again.' I did make sure I typed and ticked everything correctly.
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks,hope it is Ok to add:

1. There is one national prize across all 15 intu centres which includes:
    1x £500 intu gift card for the winner only. Gift cards can only be used at intu shopping centres.
    Personal Shopper & colour consultant experience for the winner and three friends
    Makeover - hair and make up for the winner and three friends
    1x Michael Kors Watch worth £175 http://intu.co.uk/shop/product/1350154.
    1x Michael Kors Selma pink small cross body bag worth £195.
    1x hamper of fragrance, make up and beauty products worth £150.
    1. Prizes cannot be transferred and the winner when contacted will be asked which intu centre they would like their gift card from.
    2. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
    3. intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
    4. The winner will be selected at random (from all entries across the 15 intu centres) and will be notified by email.
    5. Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within five days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
    6. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
    7. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
    8. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
    9. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
    10. The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from their chosen local centre in person within three months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
    11. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
    12. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
    13. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Derby. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
  • lizd31
    lizd31 Posts: 25,203 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post
    LindaLou72 wrote: »
    'We could not process your application. Please try again.' I did make sure I typed and ticked everything correctly.
    I got the same, tried in FF, Chrome & IE
    Positivity is the key to success
  • mrsjbruce
    mrsjbruce Posts: 360 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    I had this recently with a Trafford Centre comp, but found when I went to the main competition page and chose the comp, it worked fine

http://intu.co.uk/derby/competitions
    Jenny
  • Pmliu
    Pmliu Posts: 437 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    You can also scroll right to the bottom to get to the competition page, just click on competition and enter that way
  • Jo.Ro
    Jo.Ro Posts: 4 Newbie
    LindaLou72 wrote: »

I got this message too.
  • Lakshmi7
    Lakshmi7 Posts: 339,945 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    :A :A :A
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.;)
  • weeowens
    weeowens Posts: 81,990 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks, hope it is OK to add:

There is 1 national prize and the prizes are:
    • Personal Shopper & colour consultant for you and 3 friends
    • Makeover - Hair and make up for you and 3 friends
    • Intu Gift card £500. Gift cards can only be used at intu shopping centres http://intu.co.uk/centres
    • Michael Kors Watch worth £175 http://intu.co.uk/shop/product/1350154
    • Michael Kors Selma pink small cross body bag with £195
    • Hamper of fragrance, make up and beauty products worth £150
    • Closing date 30th March 2015
    • Prizes cannot be transferred and the winner when contacted will be asked for their local intu centre to which they would like the gift card from.
    • No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
    • intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
    • The winners will be selected at random the prize winner from all entries across the 15 centre competition pages and will be notified by email.
    • Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within 5 days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
  • hannahp
    hannahp Posts: 930 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 March 2015 at 10:20AM
    I cant get this to submit on FF, IE or Chrome :eek:

Just got it to work with manual details (Although I did try that before too!)
    :happylove Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. :happylove
  • LindaMBACP
    LindaMBACP Posts: 87 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Me neither, on Chrome
    2015 wins: £100 Love2Shop voucher, chocolate pizza, Books x 7, ready-to-roll icing, runner-up poem published, heart locket pendant, DVDs x 5, Boost drinks & USB mini fridge, bottle of Rioja, Carole King CD, chocolate hamper, movie goody bag :cheesy:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure