Topcashback Questions & Answers

Comments

• B_M wrote: »
    Are these recent Sky purchases, or old ones?
    I've taken out 2 recent Sky purchases (one via tcb and one another site - for myself and mother) - see who wins in the payout game. :D
    Tracked fine on tcb and confirmed quickly enough, so no worries so far. 13 weeks average on tcb (23rd March on other - taken after tcb). Around 8 weeks in with tcb, so we'll see if there any issues in 5 weeks.
    I'm hoping for a smooth transaction, but aware of potential problems.
    I've found Sky to be perfect so far, with an excellent customer service. They couldn't be more helpful.

purchase date 20feb 2014 which was confirmed as £0.00 which it said it would, i put in a claim as soon as i could but just get fobbed off.:spam:

Thanks for other replys I think I'll take this further
  • TopCashBack_Company_Representative
    TopCashBack_Company_Representative Posts: 2,184 Organisation Representative
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi everyone,

@carh, thanks for your response and I have now been able to reply, you should see a prompt on your account overview for this. Once you get back, I can then look into why this has been occurring for you.

@NX1977, that is good to hear and I do hope that you see this resolved for you soon :)

@Moneysava_wannaB, I am sorry to hear that you have seen your Sky claim go on to decline, I hope that any future transactions go on to progress more smoothly for you.

@B_M, hopefully it should not take any more than 4 weeks past the estimate should the payment not be received within the 13 weeks, but I am always here to help if you should experience any issues at all.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • thanks samantha was sorted quite fast:)
    Hi ex-homelessdude2,

That is great to hear and I am always happy to answer any further questions that you may have :)

Have a fantastic weekend!

Best wishes,
    Samantha
    I am the official company representative of TopCashBack. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE"
  • MSE_Andrea wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE ON TOPCASHBACK SITE WHY I CAN'T LOG INTO MY ACCOUNT IT WAS RUNNING VERY SMOOTHLY UNTIL NOW I HAVE BEEN USING THE SITE FOR ALMOST 2-3 YEARS IN THAT TIME I HAVE SAVED NEARLY £2000 WHICH I TRIED TO DO BACS TRANSFER IN FEB 15 EVERYTHING WAS FINE THEY CONFIRMED THAT THIS WILL TAKE ABOUT 3-4 DAYS NEXT TIME I TRIED TO LOG IN I COULDN'T EXCESS MY ACCOUNT I SEND THEM EMAIL I COULD NOT LOG IN THEY REPLY PLEASE ALLOW 7-10 DAYS AND THEY WILL GET BACK TO ME I AM STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY I NEED TO USE THE TOPCASHBACK SITE BECAUSE I NEED TO PURCHASE CAR AND CARAVAN INSURANCE AND ALSO LOOK FOR A NEW MOBILE FOR MY FAMILY. I ALSO HAVE A QUIDCO ACCOUNT WHICH I REALLY DON'T WANT TO USE IT BUT IF THINGS DON'T GET SORTED I WILL HAVE NO OPTION BUT TO USE THEIR SERVICE'S
    I AM ONLY TRYING YOU FOR HELP AS I REGULARLY USE MONEY SAVING EXPERT SITE AND HAVE NO WHERE TO GO FOR HELP PLUS I ONLY KNEW ABOUT TOPCASHBACK SITE THROUGH YOU
  • drbob
    drbob Posts: 64 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Hi,

Angus car hire offers 10.5% right now on topcashback, but the prices for car hire on anguscarhire.com are 5% to 14% higher if you access the site via topcashback than if you clear your cookies and go directly to the site (or access it via a different web browser)

This means for some rentals car hire is actually more expensive via topcashback than going direct to anguscarhire!

Will topcashback remove Anguscarhire and any other retailers who pull this trick? Is this against any of your rules for being featured on topcashback?

It feels fraudulent to me (similar to a bait and switch), but checking the topcashback web site I notice you are very careful to avoid saying anywhere that users of the site will save money, only saying that they can "earn cashback". I wonder how many others are secretly hiking their prices in this way?
    Hi there,

I hope that you all enjoyed the weekend!

@unapatel, I would be more than happy to help here and so that I can do this, could you email directly at mse@topcashback.co.uk from the email address used to access your Topcashback account and also, with the date that you first emailed us?

@drbob, I can confirm that this should not be the case and I will get this looked into further. We do monitor our merchants closely to ensure that this does not occur and will always act accordingly if necessary. We do not state anywhere that members are saving as it is not a savings site, we offer over 100% cashback on the purchases that our members make but do ask that you view this wholly as a bonus as cashback is not a guarantee, we will always do all that we can to ensure that you receive any expected amounts though.

Best wishes,
    Samantha
  • Hi there,

I hope that you all enjoyed the weekend!

@unapatel, I would be more than happy to help here and so that I can do this, could you email directly at mse@topcashback.co.uk from the email address used to access your Topcashback account and also, with the date that you first emailed us?

@drbob, I can confirm that this should not be the case and I will get this looked into further. We do monitor our merchants closely to ensure that this does not occur and will always act accordingly if necessary. We do not state anywhere that members are saving as it is not a savings site, we offer over 100% cashback on the purchases that our members make but do ask that you view this wholly as a bonus as cashback is not a guarantee, we will always do all that we can to ensure that you receive any expected amounts though.

Best wishes,
    Samantha

Dear Samantha,

Thank you for your reply, As requested i have emailed my issue to the email address above.

Kind Regards

una
  • Hi,

When did topcashback introduced having to put in your mothres maiden name to get a payout? On both my account and my wifes I put in the right maiden name but it was rejected!! Is there a way to get a reminder of it? Especially since I dont ever remember giving it?

thanks
    Back in the UK after living in austria
  • Hi,

Also why is the option to get amazon voucher not available on my account any more?

thanks
    Back in the UK after living in austria
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport