The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• mummybearx
    mummybearx Posts: 1,921 Forumite
    Managed 384 today, very happy with that!

Still, 40 odds away from a voucher, that will be me til Monday now cos nothing works on my ipad :o
    Can't think of anything smart to put here...
  • sxystyle
    sxystyle Posts: 313 Forumite
    sorry should of said earlier... the Bingo4Cash offer i didn't receive any texts. I simply logged in using my facebook, entered my old mobile number, I made up a PIN code of 1234 ..and hey hey ...i got my swagbucks!
  • noobie73
    noobie73 Posts: 200 Forumite
    Did a mobile phone trusted survey for 80sb, got to the end and said 'results under review' or something like that. Grrrrr...

On the other hand did the 70sb ds, got a 100sb trusted one and a 90sb paymentwall 3 minute survey. Never really did the surveys before but gee, they really build your swagbucks up.
  • hmd1987
    hmd1987 Posts: 424 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Yey the bingo worked for me!!!! I have finally got enough points for todays target and for my 2nd voucher :D
  • Scooter01
    Scooter01 Posts: 44 Forumite
    Having the best day ever today. No trusted surveys for a while, then 5 come along at once. Add to that the daily survey, the 90sb Paymentwall survey and a few videos, 489 sb for the day! :-).
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Grrr I'm on 111SB's, just got DQ from the daily survey, got dq from that speakers one that a few people got, been dq from a few trusted surveys as well as completing one that hasn't shown, really been a downer for me today and I've only got about 15 mins to get the last few bucks so SBTV is on as we speak!
  • killerpeaty
    killerpeaty Posts: 2,646 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    I think there's something fishy about the titanic survey, I just got kicked out of it on GTM and it was just sitting there while I made a cup of tea. GTM has never kicked me out of anything for sitting it still...

21/120 (adjusted for thingy)
  • Alicarroll
    Alicarroll Posts: 127 Forumite
    I just did the Bingo4cash on Sponsor pay, put a false mobile number, went to register and it said I already have an account so I shut the page down, went to SB home page and had been credited 15 sb's. I am doing so well today :)
    ps glad so many people benefited from the Payment wall survey. Not often we get a good one like that :(
  • cally6008
    cally6008 Posts: 7,629 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    150./.120

tea then bed
  • Torialou78
    Torialou78 Posts: 1,295 Forumite
    Cally you started another thread? What's the link or is it in here? The bingo one is the one I registered for yesterday through a different wall and have had 4 texts off them since yesterday not impressed. Sooner I get the new sim and phone set up (pay as you go) the happier I will feel entering it lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure