Clearance Bargains = Argos

Comments

• sarah1975uk
    sarah1975uk Posts: 608 Forumite
    Ive just brought a dvd camcorder from their ebay shop, had the same one in their clearance bargins store in corby, but was still cheaper via their ebay site, cant collect from their ebay debt in person but delivery is not too expensive and its a really quick delivery service...one well chuffed shopper lol Fantastic for kids toys really really cheap and excellent for the bargin hunters around xmas time. If you go in store and see something youd like to buy, my advice is buy it when you see it! the cheap bargins sell out quickly. chances are by the time you have made your mind up to purchase another day it will be gone.......
    :T This site is great! Thanks to Martin Lewis & everyone who participates and helps so many people! Without you all, where would we be ??:T

:A The days are long, but the years are short! Cherish every moment, you blink that moment is gone forever :sad: :A
  • kegan5
    kegan5 Posts: 646 Forumite
    Ive just brought a dvd camcorder from their ebay shop, had the same one in their clearance bargins store in corby, but was still cheaper via their ebay site, cant collect from their ebay debt in person but delivery is not too expensive and its a really quick delivery service...one well chuffed shopper lol Fantastic for kids toys really really cheap and excellent for the bargin hunters around xmas time. If you go in store and see something youd like to buy, my advice is buy it when you see it! the cheap bargins sell out quickly. chances are by the time you have made your mind up to purchase another day it will be gone.......

Ooh thanks i've never heard of that ebay shop before, do you know if the prices shoot up closer to the end of auction? i'm watching about 10 at the moment all are at 99p, i just wondered what a decent amount would be to give up bidding :)
    No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow. :kisses2:
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Check the completed auctions for this seller to give you an idea of final prices.
  • FloFlo
    FloFlo Posts: 32,720 Forumite
    Do the items described as brand new come in perfect original packaging - suitable for presents.
  • sarah1975uk
    sarah1975uk Posts: 608 Forumite
    kegan5 wrote: »
    Ooh thanks i've never heard of that ebay shop before, do you know if the prices shoot up closer to the end of auction? i'm watching about 10 at the moment all are at 99p, i just wondered what a decent amount would be to give up bidding :)

They are all reasonably priced and often cheaper than in their warehouse. If you are bidding on auction just look at their history of sales and youll get an idea of what people are bidding up too. They do a lot of buy it now stuff on ebay too.
    :T This site is great! Thanks to Martin Lewis & everyone who participates and helps so many people! Without you all, where would we be ??:T

:A The days are long, but the years are short! Cherish every moment, you blink that moment is gone forever :sad: :A
  • DM2007
    DM2007 Posts: 104 Forumite
    can u use argos vouchers here?
  • sooty&sweep
    sooty&sweep Posts: 1,316 Forumite
    Hi

Is it far off the M6 motorway ?
  • Bucky
    Bucky Posts: 257 Forumite
    Is it far off the M6 motorway ?

The Walsall one is about 10 mins from either Junction 9 or Junction 10 of the m6.
  • moses3256
    moses3256 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Someone was asking for the address of this shop

It is on the Jerome Retail park - I think it comes under Midland Street WS1 3QB

Happy shopping!
  • N_R
    N_R Posts: 76 Forumite
    DM2007 wrote: »
    can u use argos vouchers here?

No. You can't use argos vouchers either. The stock isn't returnable unless there is a fault.

Thats one of the reasons they have deliverately kept the argos branding off the clearance baragins shops.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure