The Swagbucks Challenge

Comments

• Listerbelle
    Listerbelle Posts: 1,438 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    "I love food. Really good food......." ie Rice is back again.
    Your biggest asset is TIME! I'm focused on multi-generational financial freedom.
  • Dory78
    Dory78 Posts: 282 Forumite
    Wonder how many SB's I've earned just from Veetee?? lol
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    marieukxx wrote: »
    In your sig what is that mobile app? What do I have to do to earn and what can I earn? Thanks

Kinda off topic but http://nielsen.com/mobilepaneluk

Once you’ve signed up, just install the app, and log into the app using the email address and password you used to register on the Nielsen Mobile Panel site. You will start earning valuable points immediately! The app is small, safe, and won’t impact your phone’s performance. And since Nielsen has been a market research leader for over 60 years, you can be confident your data will be kept private, and we will never access your personal messages or share personally identifiable data with anyone.
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • vid
    vid Posts: 273 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    11 Videos on Supersonic
    Swagbucks: April: 25£ May: 25£ June 25£
    Amazon 100£ Voucher: 45/100

July Wins: Yankee UnionJack Candles, Footloose in London DVD, MacBook Case, Rimmel Mascara, Books x 11
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    marieukxx wrote: »
    In your sig what is that mobile app? What do I have to do to earn and what can I earn? Thanks

In my email from Pinecone there was something inviting me to sign up to Neilson through my computer...wasn't sure whether to do it or not. I think its to do with recording all the website you look at...?
  • SchminkyCat
    SchminkyCat Posts: 355 Forumite
    Nice search result SchminkyCat :j

I know!! <does a little dance> :T (so glad that you are getting SB from my searches - I try to get us a couple a day!)
  • vid
    vid Posts: 273 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    I got the same, that was a profile survey for getting paid surveys from pinecone...
    In my email from Pinecone there was something inviting me to sign up to Neilson through my computer...wasn't sure whether to do it or not. I think its to do with recording all the website you look at...?
    Swagbucks: April: 25£ May: 25£ June 25£
    Amazon 100£ Voucher: 45/100

July Wins: Yankee UnionJack Candles, Footloose in London DVD, MacBook Case, Rimmel Mascara, Books x 11
  • Nickv1.0
    Nickv1.0 Posts: 466 Forumite
    edited 5 July 2012 at 9:29PM
    Ive been part of it for just over a month now and had a £5 agc through the post, Doesnt slow my phone down at all. You get a 500 point bonus once you join and then 500 points a month just for having it on your phone. Once you get to a 1000 you can redeem for a voucher which I did and so far no probs what so ever.

Back onto the topic of Swag Bucks does anyone participate in the sweepstakes and has anyone had any success? Have been a little tempted to take part in a few
    Total Earned in 2013 for Online & Mobile Activities: £83
  • jillie1974
    jillie1974 Posts: 6,997 Forumite
    upto 236 for today. need 280sb for my next voucher. that will be the 5th one for this month. (with sb carried over from jun)
    'Children are not things to be moulded, but are people to be unfolded'
  • Damn, I contacted Peanut Labs about a couple of surveys that gave me an error message right at the end of the survey (two of them!) and they wrote back to say that I was DQ; after 20 minutes and getting to the last part where they just asked the household questions? I don't think so! Annoying.

Also annoying, my internet's been down for most of the day so I'm only on 34SB so far today, argh!

Good news though, I also got accepted onto Pinecone! :D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport