YourWord Survey Site. Earn giftcards

Comments

• chels
    chels Posts: 1,287 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic
    Well it seems adding my phone number did the trick as I received a survey email today!
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,297 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    What's going on with this site? Haven't had any surveys from them for months and I can't even get into my account because of this incessant popup asking for a phone number which I don't want to give them! Can't even get to the contact page to ask them because there's no way to close the pop up.

Seems that they want to add a phone no. to your profile "for your security"! I don't think you will be able to access your account until you provide one.
    I gave them my mobile no. (which is hardly ever switched on) and the confirmation code came through quickly this morning. I had tried a couple of times before but the message took so long to come through that I had closed down the PC by then so had to repeat the exercise!!
    I have just checked my profile and the tel.no. has been included where it asks if you want to participate in phone surveys although in a previous selection I have not chosen that option. I have deleted it and wait and see what happens next time I try to complete a survey.
  • redagila
    Just to follow up on my previous post - since entering my phone no. & then deleting it, I have received more surveys than usual that I have been able to complete, so doesn't seem to have caused me any problems.
  • torbrex
    torbrex Posts: 71,340 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Rampant Recycler Hung up my suit!
    I'm the same, I put my phone number in and all of a sudden I was getting emails with surveys again.
    I have shot up over the £5 and claimed my first Argos e-voucher.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Also just as a note I had all sorts of trouble to log in when I was using Chrome but Internet Explorer worked without an issue.
    ally.
  • says i need to use a US number and i clicked UK ???
  • LouFace
    LouFace Posts: 487 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    When did YourWord stop doing Amazon vouchers? Just logged on to get my balance over the £5 threshold and there is no option for Amazon anymore :(
  • MaShadow
    MaShadow Posts: 195 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    the shop has been offline for the last week
  • I was stuck on £4.90 for quite a while with no invitations, in the last 10 days or so my balance has jumped to £11.80 and it allowed me to redeem a £5 amazon voucher this morning. It was emailed to me instantaneously.
    All seems good to me!
  • redagila
    LouFace wrote: »
    When did YourWord stop doing Amazon vouchers? Just logged on to get my balance over the £5 threshold and there is no option for Amazon anymore :(

Just looked online and Amazon is showing for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure