Valentine's ideas... for MEN???

Comments

• victory
    victory Posts: 16,188 Forumite
    Ivrytwr3 wrote:
    Blow job

Really

Isn't that just a birthday treat, twice in one year is a bit excessive:rotfl: :rotfl:
    misspiggy wrote: »
    I'm sure you're an angel in disguise Victory :)
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    No sensible ideas then?
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • Ivrytwr3
    Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    No sensible ideas then?

A rose or a blow job? I know what 99.9% of the male population would go for, therefore my idea is perfect AND MSE!!!!!
  • Ivrytwr3
    Ivrytwr3 Posts: 6,282 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Wife waking up hubbie: I've decided not to buy you any cheap crap that we women think are really important and have decided to give you a blowjob instead.

Man: (head almost falling off he is nodding so much in agreement)

You never know he will be in a good mood all day and you may get taken for a lovely meal later.
  • skintchick
    skintchick Posts: 15,114 Forumite
    Debt-free and Proud!
    YEah dude, only I don;t do sex before marriage, and he hasn;t proposed yet, so I need some OTHER ideas.
    :cool: DFW Nerd Club member 023...DFD 9.2.2007 :cool:
    :heartpuls married 21 6 08 :A Angel babies' birth dates 3.10.08 * 4.3.11 * 11.11.11 * 17.3.12 * 2.7.12 :heart2: My live baby's birth date 22 7 09 :heart2: I'm due another baby at the end of July 2014! :j
  • I normally treat myself to some sexy undies, normally gets appreciated (even if thay don't stay on for long ;))

for skinty: sorry, no idea :o nice meal out, massage maybe?

at school we used to send "my last rolos" which was a rolo sitting in a bit of tissue paper and wrapped in a fancy box :D
    (just a good money-making scam by the sixth-years really, they'd charge us 20p each to deliver the rolo to anyone in school - this was in the days when a whole tube of rolos cost less than 20p!:rotfl: )
    Wiggly:heartpulsFB

• li'l_p
    li'l_p Posts: 797 Forumite
    at school we used to send "my last rolos" which was a rolo sitting in a bit of tissue paper and wrapped in a fancy box :D
    (just a good money-making scam by the sixth-years really, they'd charge us 20p each to deliver the rolo to anyone in school - this was in the days when a whole tube of rolos cost less than 20p!:rotfl: )

That's a really good idea. A really cheap but fun gesture, and my OH loves Rolo's! I saw those 'silver' jewellery-type ones but a bit on the pricey side for a token gesture.

• blue_haddock
    blue_haddock Posts: 12,110 Forumite
    skintchick wrote:
    YEah dude, only I don;t do sex before marriage, and he hasn;t proposed yet, so I need some OTHER ideas.

According to bill clinton its not classed as having sexual relations ;)
  • No prob, i've seen the silver ones too but never really seen the point of them :confused:

I think most people would prefer a tube of the edible ones :D

ps Ivrytwr3, resize that blimmin' pic!!!
    Wiggly:heartpulsFB

• r.mac_2
    r.mac_2 Posts: 4,746 Forumite
    skint chick - what about putting a small memories box together. Put in a favourtie photo of you both, a favourite sweetie (like rolos or something), a pack of love hearts. Add a sweet message on a card and voila! You can make it as small or as extravagant as you want. Its also personal which I think is lovely.

this can be posted if he's not nearby and doesn't contain anything overtly sexual.
    aless02 wrote: »
    r.mac, you are so wise and wonderful, that post was lovely and so insightful!
    I can't promise that all my replies will illicit this response :p
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport