No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries September 2017

Comments

• VALM
    VALM Posts: 5,819
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Welcome Decluttering, I'm sure just keeping a note of your UUs will help. Good luck and keep posting.

Have my totals for August and am pleased :-

19 UU 3 INs - Cleanser, mask and hand cream
    2 TA/GA

WOrked my way through my entire PP list with the exception of my Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Creme de Nude and 15ml OPI Nail a Envy. PP List this month:-

Maybelline Colour Tattoo
    OPI Nail Envy
    Smashbox eyeshadow
    No 7 cleansing wipes
    Avon Deodorant
    Avon Skin So Fresh body lotion
    ABC Teatree skinwash
    ABC Lavender teatree skin wash
    LUSH Dirty shave cream
    kind Natured conditioner

Have pulled out my Lorac Pro Matte palette again this week. Feel I'm close to hitting pan on linen. Have also pulled out the following to use this week:-

Benefit Honey Dew bronzer. This is mini liquid one.
    Laura Geller Gilded honey highlighter

Think I'll wear My Burberry fragrance this week.

Nails need repainting. Will do them later. We're going to IKEA shortly to buy Emma a desk for her new flat.
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • sstevo19
    sstevo19 Posts: 1,491
    First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    My first UU of the month:

La Roche Posay Cicaplast Mains Hand Cream 50ml WDBA and have. I've finished this today, I use it at work to protect and nourish my hands. It's so good. They get so dry. I'll take my new tube into work on Monday to replace this empty one.
  • asajj
    asajj Posts: 5,123
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Rampant Recycler
    Forumite
    Hi again. Welcome to newcomers too.
    UU 1 H&S shampoo and one Original Source shower gel this morning and replaced with the same from the stash. Also 2 x hand washes are gone. Bought 2 new ones to replace them.
    ally.
  • sstevo19
    Forumite
    Another UU this morning:

La Roche Posay Hydreane Legere Moisturiser 40ml WBA and have. I like this, it's light and hydrating at the same time. Got another one in the stash to use. :)
  • sstevo19
    Forumite
    Another UU today:

Paula’s Choice Calm Redness Relief Cleanser Normal to Dry Skin sample WNBA. This was going nowhere near my face as it contains SLS so used as a hand wash :/

Going to have another UU tonight, but I'm off to a good start this month :)
  • Hermia
    Hermia Posts: 4,473
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    UU Philosophy Eternal Grace shower gel - gorgeous smell, but WNBA as the scent doesn't stay on your skin at all.
  • VALM
    Forumite
    Some INs yesterday. All necessary and all bought 3 for 2at Boots:-

2 x Nice n Easy hair colour
    Kind Natured shampoo
    3 x No 7 face wipes
    Back for the No Buying Toiletries challenge. I pledge to only buy when I run out of a product that is not already in my stash no matter what wonderful emails land in in my Inbox or threads I read on MSE re: glitches!

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • VALM
    Forumite
    Have TA 3 nail colours:-

Nails Inc Moonlight Shadow. I applied this on Saturday and it was chipped badly already yesterday. I thought this was a grey toned green but yesterday it looked more green and I own OPI Nein Nein Nein OK Fine which I prefer.

ESSIE Midnight Cami. I'm over blue nail colour.

Nails Inc Warwick Avenue. The bottle was half full and I wasn't getting much product out. Can't be bothered to work hard to apply this. Have other similar pinks.

So on the third attempt I'm now wearing OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know. A lovely chocolate brown.

SPC Member 046
    £2. Challenge member 55
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    VALM wrote: »
    Have TA 3 nail colours:-

Nails Inc Moonlight Shadow. I applied this on Saturday and it was chipped badly already yesterday. I thought this was a grey toned green but yesterday it looked more green and I own OPI Nein Nein Nein OK Fine which I prefer.

ESSIE Midnight Cami. I'm over blue nail colour.

Nails Inc Warwick Avenue. The bottle was half full and I wasn't getting much product out. Can't be bothered to work hard to apply this. Have other similar pinks.

So on the third attempt I'm now wearing OPI Wooden Shoe Like to Know. A lovely chocolate brown.

I have both the OPI colours you mention and love Wooden Shoe Like to Know but do find OPI chips quickly on me.

I repainted my nails last night with Maybelline Really Rosy on fingers and Essie China Doll on toes.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
  • dolly84
    dolly84 Posts: 5,851
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic First Post
    Forumite
    My Finish 5 by Autumn list:

1. Benefit Creaseless Cream Eye Shadow RSVP mini
    2. Avon Glimmerstick Brow Definer - Dark Brown
    3. [STRIKE]Avon Glimmerstick Eyeliner in Brown Glow[/STRIKE]
    4. Bobbi Brown Pale Pink Powder Blush - mini
    5. [STRIKE]No7 Cream Blush in Candlelight [/STRIKE]

The brow pencil and cream eyeshadow may be finished but I haven't even hit pan on the blush, it is a tiny GWP blush so this product is amazing value for money.
    Debt Free and now a saver, conscious consumer, low waste lifestyler

Fashion on the Ration 28/66
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family