Try Me Free Hunt

Options

Comments

• m1kjm
    m1kjm Posts: 1,264 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Options
    Africat wrote: »
    Still waiting for mine, been about 8 weeks now...

Oh dear, mine have all come back from July and August. I hate to say it but I think something's gone wrong.
  • 20400keith
    Options
    Re City Kitchen mbg - they ran this a year or so back and I can honestly say it's the only time a company has not reimbursed me following a try me free or money back guarantee, nor did they reply to any of my emails chasing up the refund.

Just to confirm this MBG is operating okay. I applied on line 10 days ago and the cheque arrived this morning.
  • Pemberton01
    Options
    Well I've not been deterred by not getting my money from City Kitchen last time and applied also around 10 days ago so fingers crossed it will be okay this time!
  • Freebie_Freak
    Options
    Re City Kitchen mbg - they ran this a year or so back and I can honestly say it's the only time a company has not reimbursed me following a try me free or money back guarantee, nor did they reply to any of my emails chasing up the refund.
    Have to say, also my worst experience. Applied last year with 6 different names and addresses. Not one came. I contacted them re 4 of them, emails after long delays, went back and forth and they eventually paid 2 of them, nothing more happened re the other 2. Once bitten, twice shy.
  • m1kjm
    Options
    20400keith wrote: »
    Just to confirm this MBG is operating okay. I applied on line 10 days ago and the cheque arrived this morning.

Me too. So good so far. I applied online on Sunday and the first cheque arrived today.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    Yesterday I spotted leaflets in Superdrug

http://www.garnier.co.uk/hair-colour/beauty/garnier/olia/try-on-us

You need to have a leaflet with the unique number and buy your Olia in Superdrug by December 21st - I think it must be instore and not an online purchase???

http://www.garnier.co.uk/terms

This offer was on previously so I am not sure if you can apply again if you got your refund last time ????
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • lemony_7
    Options
    mhoc wrote: »
    Yesterday I spotted leaflets in Superdrug

http://www.garnier.co.uk/hair-colour/beauty/garnier/olia/try-on-us

You need to have a leaflet with the unique number and buy your Olia in Superdrug by December 21st - I think it must be instore and not an online purchase???

http://www.garnier.co.uk/terms

This offer was on previously so I am not sure if you can apply again if you got your refund last time ????

It's a new one; the expiry date for the last one was Feb '16.

I had such trouble getting the codes for this though!!
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Last time, one of my Superdrug stores had the leaflets and the other didn't, and it's the same again this time.

Please let me know if you can't find the leaflets because I took 'a few'.:D:D:D
  • m1kjm
    Options
    Listerine, Benecol and Hedrin have all started arriving back today.
  • antdebju
    Options
    saw this promo collar on blue nun last night in Tesco but can't get onto the web site to confirm?
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback