Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• Sorry for Juju17 thank you... can you remind me how we do it on self scan xx
  • tweets
    tweets Posts: 35,946 Forumite
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Post Home Insurance Hacker!
    Morning on this beautiful day......Have a good one.....Orf to work.....:wave:

Anyone seen Nanny lately.....:D

Teas in the pot coffee in the perculator....:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Good Morning Marmie :wave:

Sorry I put the kettle on for my :coffee: don't like that fancy stuff .
  • tweets
    Good morning all

Wrendale-Hare-PrinT-1240.jpg

Good Morning Seren :wave:

Love this pic :)
  • tweets
    Good Morning :wave:

Its fine and no wind here cant see any sun though.

Poppy's kennel name is N209 good job when I went Manchester Dogs Home for my forever friend I had the name Poppy ready :D
  • josie_ann57
    josie_ann57 Posts: 1,458 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Good morning all, we have sunshine here :D

Great news about DS Sarah, about time you had that sort of news :D

Josie-ann, those Boots tests, are they of new products or current ones? I am not a member, but always understood with other panels that new products should be kept quiet, not sure about current products though. Take someone like Buzz, they send things to share with others and it is more a publicity thing. Also, they say results, so what they are saying is do you tell people how wonderful things are or how awful they are.

Morning, it's just general questions to see if you are still interested in being a member, I think this is a trick question:rotfl:
    We don't know what we are testing.
    Off to work now, enjoy your day :)
  • juju17
    juju17 Posts: 1,266 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Sorry for Juju17 thank you... can you remind me how we do it on self scan xx

After finish and pay, click on coupon...then scan the barcode on the bottom of the printed apg....then scan the barcode on the bottom of the receipt....then click pay....another screen will come up with coupon accepted or rejected....hopefully your coupon will be on the accepted side...you then just click the ok button. If it is on the rejected side (this happens for no particular reason whatsoever), the assistant is needed. It sounds hard, but once you do it, it is quite easy. If you have a small apg, perhaps try a smaller one first to get the hang of it?
    Remember, it does state on the apg ...note to staff, if apg does not scan put through manually as coupon....always worth pointing this out to staff of you have any issues :)
    Keep Moving 2018 challenge.
    January....
    Week 1-4 total 159.44 miles
    Week 5.... 41.66 miles
    Not moving anywhere! House renovations taken over life!!
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    juju17 wrote: »
    Personally I would spend it on the ss tills and putting the apg through myself.
    Sorry for Juju17 thank you... can you remind me how we do it on self scan xx

Just the question I was going to ask.

Sarah pleased for both you and ds.

JTS I'm excited for you. See can you read the poem as you ring the bell without a tear in your eye, I was quite sad to be leaving in a weird way. It became part of everyday life and somehow I felt secure there. Everyone was in the same boat, so to speak. We used to have the place in uproar. Dd used to take me and Stirling moss must have taught her to drive, so We were never speaking when we arrived. The MacMillan lady used to come out of her office and say are you two speaking today :rotfl: dd used to say she only drove like that to take my mind off the chemo :rotfl::rotfl:
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    tweets wrote: »
    Good Morning Seren :wave:

Love this pic :)

Hi Tweets - must be holiday time soon :j
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• tweets
    Hi Tweets - must be holiday time soon :j

Next week to work then off for 2 weeks :j:j:j
  • Jeremiah_T_Stone
    Jeremiah_T_Stone Posts: 751 Forumite
    edited 18 May 2017 at 8:56AM
    JTS I'm excited for you. See can you read the poem as you ring the bell without a tear in your eye, I was quite sad to be leaving in a weird way. It became part of everyday life and somehow I felt secure there. Everyone was in the same boat, so to speak. We used to have the place in uproar. Dd used to take me and Stirling moss must have taught her to drive, so We were never speaking when we arrived. The MacMillan lady used to come out of her office and say are you two speaking today :rotfl: dd used to say she only drove like that to take my mind off the chemo :rotfl::rotfl:

Lol Di, :D I could have done with someone like you in my Unit. It's rare to get just a "hello" where I go. I smile and try to make eye-contact, but it's like sitting in a library :(
    I was going to ask you yesterday if you rang the bell when you completed your Chemo - I haven't seen one where I go :(
    If there is, I'll have a picture taken and put it on my FB - as long as I'm not crying too much lol x
    Fighting Recurring Cancer
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport