Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread

Comments

• izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    edited 18 May 2017 at 7:03AM
    Morning, looks like braveheart is having a lie in :D

Toiletries still looking good at the moment, new link save offers updated and nothing showing, so hopefully business as usual :)

Oh, and the smillies aren't working for me this morning.
  • 99p
    99p Posts: 922 Forumite
    Morning mad squad, free cinema for tonight to see Baywatch, not a lot available but might be something for some of us, Birmingham Bristol Hull Leeds Northampton Cardiff Derby and Manchester at time of posting.

http://www.showfilmfirst.com/pin/824957
    I do try to keep up but sometimes life gets in the way.
    I'm just a penny short of a pound. Peace and Love.

I've joined the 5:2 club cos mrT made me eat 1p chocolate.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Morning all :)
    Tried to post yesterday evening but MSE wouldn't let me and now I've forgotten what I wanted to say lol.
  • hornetgirl
    hornetgirl Posts: 6,147 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    I will try and post some of mums next week after I have managed to get the off her phone. Trouble with all the kits I really like you end up with a bit of a front heavy card.
    Tokyo! I knew you were over that side of the world. Did you got to disney and did it keep the image alive for you? 13 days on count down clock:j:j:j

V x
    Oh yes please, I'd love to see your mums cards. I found a beautiful Iris fold of a dancer on Pinterest yesterday but there was no pattern provided.
    Tokyo was simply awesome. They have two Disney parks and we went to both. Imagine Orlando as being 100%. These are even better! Mickey speaks Japanese though :D Bet you can't wait.
  • Morning on this beautiful day......Have a good one.....Orf to work.....:wave:

Anyone seen Nanny lately.....:D

Teas in the pot coffee in the perculator....:coffee::coffee::coffee:
    [STRIKE]68 [STRIKE]Mouses[/STRIKE] [/STRIKE]

OMG, I'm rich! Silver in the hair, Gold in the teeff, Crystals in the Kidney, Sugar in the blood, Lead in the butt, Iron in the arteries and an inexhaustible supply of natural gas! I never thought I would accumulate such wealth!! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Morning on this beautiful day......Have a good one.....Orf to work.....:wave:

Anyone seen Nanny lately.....:D

Teas in the pot coffee in the perculator....:coffee::coffee::coffee:

Morning marmite to you and your lovely doggy :D

Haven't seen nanny :( but see savvybuyer was lurking ... morning savvy :wave:

Do you always put the tea in your coffee perculator ? :) Edit specsavers for me, just re-read your post :D:D
  • Serendipitious
    Serendipitious Posts: 6,446 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Combo Breaker
    Good morning all

Wrendale-Hare-PrinT-1240.jpg
    “All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”

• hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Morning luvlies

Been looking at the offers on toiletries on W, don't know when the offer started but noticed they have Listerine Total care on a 2 for £5 deal. Remember seeing this in store in A in their 3 for 2 section. Cant remember how the apg sees 2 for deals, wondering if you bought in 6's would they work out at £1.25 each? Think it would be just this this flavour

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/asda-compare-prices/Dental_Products/Listerine_Antibacterial_Mouthwash_Total_Care_500ml.html?TrackingCode=41.RXqizUw6LkygL0gUfvnSwg
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • Sarahdol75
    Sarahdol75 Posts: 7,717 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Good morning everyone

The sun is shining today.
  • diluvsdiscounts
    diluvsdiscounts Posts: 4,395 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Just looked to see what Bobbys kennel club name is, Golden Lad, Jack the lad would be far more suitable IMHO haha
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure