What is your favourite crisp flavour?

Poll started 22 Feb 2013

We thought we'd break with the MoneySaving and have a little bit of fun on our birthday weekend. So we want to know what your favourite crisp flavour is, of those listed in this week's poll.

It's crunch time, tell us your pick.

Did you vote? Why did you pick that option? Are you surprised at the results so far? Have your say below. To see the results from last time, click this

Comments

• bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Mouth now watering at the thought of Pickled Onion Monster Munch...
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • Meadows
    Meadows Posts: 4,530 Forumite
    Mortgage-free Glee! Hung up my suit! Xmas Saver!
    What no 'I don't eat crisps' option?
    Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.
  • Has to be Walkers or Tayto Cheese and onion. None of your fancy aged chedder and spanish red onion rubbish, just bog standard cheese and onion. To make them perfect they have to be chilled beforehand.
  • julie2710
    julie2710 Posts: 1,381 Forumite
    I love Worcester Sauce crisps but when you could get Marmite crisps they were fab! After a night on the town though only a salt and vinegar crisp sandwich will do :D
    MBNA [STRIKE]£2,029[/STRIKE] £1,145 Virgin [STRIKE]£8,712[/STRIKE] £7,957 Sainsbury [STRIKE]£6,870[/STRIKE] £5,575 M&S [STRIKE]£10,016[/STRIKE] £9,690 Barclaycard [STRIKE]£11,951[/STRIKE] £11,628 CTC [STRIKE]£7,629[/STRIKE] £6,789 Mortgage £[STRIKE]182,828[/STRIKE] £171,670
    LBM Dec12 excl mort 47,207/42,784 Dec13
    Excl mortg and CTC 39,578/35,995 Dec13
    Incl mortg 230,035/214,454 Dec13

Extra payment a week:this week £0 / YTD£1,457.55
  • Walkers Tomato Ketchup, Seabrooks Beefy then McCoys chargrilled steak in that order :p
  • GlynD
    GlynD Posts: 10,883 Forumite
    No Tayto on the list. :(
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    mdjohnst wrote: »
    Has to be Walkers or Tayto Cheese and onion. None of your fancy aged chedder and spanish red onion rubbish, just bog standard cheese and onion. To make them perfect they have to be chilled beforehand.

Chilled crisps?

CHILLED CRISPS? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

What is wrong with you?! :rotfl:
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • GlynD wrote: »
    No Tayto on the list. :(

That's because, over here, they're stuffed in the Ethnic Foods aisle at ASDA, along with Barry's Tea and tins of Flahavans Oats.

They are the best crisps I have ever tasted though. As long as they're salt 'n' vinegar.
    I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die: I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by.
    colinw wrote: »
    Yup you are officially Rock n Roll :D
  • Edwardia
    Edwardia Posts: 9,170 Forumite
    I don't normally eat crisps but if there was a packet of cracked black pepper and sea salt Kettle Chips in front of me I couldn't resist. On the other hand, I wouldn't touch any weird flavours though I liked them as a kid/teen...Hostess ketchup, Walkers prawn, Monster Munch, Hula Hoops, Wotsits, Quavers, KP Skips, Pringles.. not that my mother bought them for me :(
  • I still miss hedgehog flavour crisps *sob*
    The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure