Elite 11+ shopping and chat thread part 2½

Comments

• jax.26
    jax.26 Posts: 1,828 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ilovetoshop View Post
    There is also a box of Lindt chocolate that is £16 in A bit £2.79 in W ( I can’t link to it )
    I wonder if they would work, A risk if they don’t butca nice box of chocs if they do

Hope this helps jax

That's great ilts...ta
    Do these also work if bought in store?
  • hampydoodums
    hampydoodums Posts: 3,503 Forumite
    DH received msg from COS re his incorrect CB for the porridge and ‘Matt’ said on this occasion A made a mistake with their pricing, he’s added the balance to DH’s account
    :happylove Nanny to 2 Cherubs :happylove
  • hampydoodums
    LANGO1966 wrote: »
    Sanme here but email from Matt.
    Seems Sada have miss priced them in some stores

Just caught up lol
    Anon wrote: »
    They must have been investing in staff or had a change, as replies used to come from Jo and Jen :D.

Anon

Yep could be they’re still off over the new year
    abailey54 wrote: »
    Phew! :rotfl:

1x Lindt Selection (428g) £16.00 £2.79
    0.09x ASDA Grower's Selection Loose Red Onion (order by number of onions or select kg) (per kg) £0.07 £0.08
    2x Alpro Almond Unsweetened Drink Chilled (1l) £2.00 £2.00
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Ginger (125g) £0.50 N/A
    1x McVitie's Victoria Carton (600g) £4.00 £1.00
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Freddo Chocolate Bar (18g) £0.25 N/A
    1x ASDA Semi Skimmed Milk (4pt) £1.09 £1.10
    1x ASDA Grower's Selection Broccoli (360g) £0.50 £0.53
    1x Cadbury Dairy Milk Little Bar (18g) £0.25 N/A

Glad it worked out for you :)
  • Nellie35
    Nellie35 Posts: 1,745 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    emerald21 wrote: »
    I’m like that always singing even when I’m out ask Nellie. I’ve done it since I was a child. The thing is now I can t hear as well I think no one can hear me but they do :eek:. I also talk to myself sometimes :D

Good Morning all.

It’s Seren s 5 th Birthday today , we are going to her birthday tea later today :)

Hi emerald, yes you do like to sing don't you:D Saw you in the distance in town earlier. Happy birthday to Seren, hope you enjoy the party :)

Good afternoon everyone :hello:
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    There was a kind person a long way back who had worked out the best day to start a COS balance transfer so it takes the shortest amount of time to actually hitting your bank account - did anyone screen shot that message pretty please?

I know its not a normal average week yet and I want to get the Moma before I download anyway.

Vaguely I seem to think Wednesday but I think I made that up :o
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • Nellie35
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Well the halloween muller corner which is unavailable, has now changed its picture.

Might be worth keeping an eye out to see if/when this appears in store, Banana yogurt with cereal coated eggs

https://groceries.asda.com/product/corners/muller-corner-halloween-edition/910000562188

Izzey I saw the banana yogurt with the cereal coated eggs in store today. I bought one along with the xmas trigger and 10 other assorted. Neither are showing on the apg so I assume that this one can also be bought as a trigger? :)

10 items on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Sainsbury's
    1x Muller Corner Banana Yogurt with Chocolate Flakes (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Toffee Yogurt with Chocolate Hoops (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Peach & Apricot Yogurt (150g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Toffee Yogurt (1x175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Cherry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Red Cherry Yogurt (150g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Orange with Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Strawberry Yogurt (150g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Rice Vanilla Custard Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.50
    Comparison total (compared products only) £6.80 £5.00
    +£1.80 cheaper
  • 3Dogs
    3Dogs Posts: 14,092 Forumite
    Good afternoon Elite :wave: Sorry I haven't been posting but I have been having difficulty keeping up

Can't remember if I said, but I didn't get up home for Christmas as planned. Black cloud took over and I couldn't face driing up there on Christmas Eve. Spent most of that week in bed during the day, and awake for a few hours during the night. Despite trying to talk myself out of it, I did get out to the New Year's Eve do at a village hall with Ravenswood Rescue friends and really enjoyed it, so I was glad I made it. But I was ill when I got home, rushing to the loo - and no, I was driving so not drinking. So I didn't get down to Portsmouth on 1st as ill in bed or in bathroom. Feeling a little better now and should get down there just for the weekend

Congrats to DD1 Rhos :T
    :( Mr 3Dogs 3-7-12 :( 3Dogs'Mam 31-3-13 :(
  • hampydoodums
    3Dogs wrote: »
    Good afternoon Elite :wave: Sorry I haven't been posting but I have been having difficulty keeping up

Can't remember if I said, but I didn't get up home for Christmas as planned. Black cloud took over and I couldn't face driing up there on Christmas Eve. Spent most of that week in bed during the day, and awake for a few hours during the night. Despite trying to talk myself out of it, I did get out to the New Year's Eve do at a village hall with Ravenswood Rescue friends and really enjoyed it, so I was glad I made it. But I was ill when I got home, rushing to the loo - and no, I was driving so not drinking. So I didn't get down to Portsmouth on 1st as ill in bed or in bathroom. Feeling a little better now and should get down there just for the weekend

Congrats to DD1 Rhos :T

Hi 3D, sorry you didn’t get home for Christmas and sorry you’ve felt down :(. Pleased you made the effort to go out on NYE, not good about the upset tum though.

Glad you’ve started to feel better now :). Happy New Year to you x
  • izzeyb
    izzeyb Posts: 5,265 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Nellie35 wrote: »
    Izzey I saw the banana yogurt with the cereal coated eggs in store today. I bought one along with the xmas trigger and 10 other assorted. Neither are showing on the apg so I assume that this one can also be bought as a trigger? :)

10 items on your receipt qualify for comparison Asda Sainsbury's
    1x Muller Corner Banana Yogurt with Chocolate Flakes (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Toffee Yogurt with Chocolate Hoops (135g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Peach & Apricot Yogurt (150g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Toffee Yogurt (1x175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Cherry Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Red Cherry Yogurt (150g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Orange with Dark Chocolate Yogurt (165g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Light Fat Free Banana & Custard Yogurt (175g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Corner Strawberry Yogurt (150g) £0.68 £0.50
    1x Muller Rice Vanilla Custard Low Fat Dessert (1x180g) £0.68 £0.50
    Comparison total (compared products only) £6.80 £5.00
    +£1.80 cheaper

Hi Nellie, you only need to get one or other, just double check your yogurts, they have same barcode.

Does confirm that neither appearing on the APG and great that your store have both.

Think you would have got a little more back with just getting one of the triggers and two of one of the other flavours.

Chris is the expert on the sums :D

• Nellie35
    izzeyb wrote: »
    Hi Nellie, you only need to get one or other, just double check your yogurts, they have same barcode.

Does confirm that neither appearing on the APG and great that your store have both.

Think you would have got a little more back with just getting one of the triggers and two of one of the other flavours.

Chris is the expert on the sums :D

Thanks izzey, yes they do have the same barcode which I did not realise at the time. I only bought both as i wasn't sure if the banana with the eggs would work as a trigger and i knew the xmas one did. I only lost out on 23p but now I know that they are both triggers and will only get one next time :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure