£25 voucher for £8 to spend at secretsales.com from KGB Deals

Options
tinalc
tinalc Posts: 73 Forumite
edited 10 December 2010 at 3:09PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
This is a great site. You add your email address and your local town and get great deals every day.
This link takes you to today's offer, a £25 voucher for £8 to spend at secretsales.com.

http://www.kgbdeals.co.uk/london/

I hope you get a great deal, if not today then another day.

Edited... sorry i didn''t realise about the link i put. I have replaced it with the new link now.

Comments

• NYorksYid
    Options
    is this site gen? - the web address doesn't look too good????
  • Bhamstudent
    Options
    NYorksYid wrote: »
    is this site gen? - the web address doesn't look too good????

Thats because the OP has used a referral link..which are incidentally, banned on this forum.

OP - please can you remove your link from your post

The correct link is http://www.kgbdeals.co.uk/london/
  • deeburwell
    Options
    You also get £7.07 cashback on KGB deals over £5 if you go through topcashback at the mo... So voucher really costs you less than £1!
    Recent wins: iPhone 5s, iPad mini, Micro scooter, Commonwealth Games tickets, Magnum of Champagne, Skincare Set, Make up, £250 voucher
  • hughhamill
    Options
    i bought this and they sent me an email telling me they would be sending the email to my house?!
  • plumfin
    plumfin Posts: 427 Forumite
    Options
    I think they send an actual voucher - I bought a £5 voucher for a £150 holiday discount last year and they did both email and send it to me after a week. Have used them a number of times and found them to be well worth while.
  • littlejem
    littlejem Posts: 233 Forumite
    edited 10 December 2010 at 6:25PM
    Options
    I took the plunge. Good reviews on TCB apart from one who had a problem with the amount tracked.

Just found the conditions:
    One voucher per transaction
    Multiple vouchers may be purchased
    You will receive an email within seven days of purchase. This will contain your discount code and simple instructions on how to redeem
    Subject to availability
    Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion
    Your discount code expires on the 30th March 2011
  • fazeypie
    fazeypie Posts: 1,542 Forumite
    Options
    deeburwell wrote: »
    You also get £7.07 cashback on KGB deals over £5 if you go through topcashback at the mo... So voucher really costs you less than £1!

Thanks for this, I was undecided until I saw your post because I haven't seen much recently on secret sales that I like. There's a while between now and the end of march though so worth a go- especially if TCB pay up! :)
    July- coconut body shop body butter, pom bear football, mini johnsons lotion, Sally Hansen nail treatments
  • mandycr
    mandycr Posts: 4,238 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    good deal op hope no is wanting to use for xmas presents they take ages to send things out though i have waited over a month for some items from secret sales before :(
    best win in 2011:eek: 4 nights in Las Vegas :eek:
    2011 wins £8,752.00
  • Cher-Ching
    Options
    thought why not. would be great if this all goes through TCB! - £25 voucher for 93p! even if it doesn't £8 for a £25 voucher is good in itself. thanks op:beer:
    28/04/11 - A bad day for shoppers everywhere (Tesco shoppers that is!) RIP DTD :A
  • howsaboutit
    howsaboutit Posts: 230 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    edited 11 December 2010 at 2:15AM
    Options
    just to let you know my topcashback has tracked at £7.14 ;-)

iv just bought it again i will let you know if i get the cashback on the second deal
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure