Puzz tries again.. this time with claws... My DMP Journey. I will get debt free...

Options

Comments

• Puzzcat
    Puzzcat Posts: 4,200 Forumite
    Options
    Brogden wrote: »
    Good Morning Puzz :)

We haven't heard from you on your diary for a while :(

Are you all ready for the city break? It sounds great so make sure you enjoy it when it comes:)

Brog x

Good Morning Brog,

Been a busy few days getting ready for my few days away.. Still not ready but have all day today so give us a wave if you see an EJ flight in the sky tomorrow about 9.20....

Hope all good with you and you are achieving what you need to on the financial front...

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109
    I love my dmp started in Nov 13 with SC. Self Managed 2016 57% done
    £60062/25384.84 - 13222.60k UE

MY DIARY
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4768685
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    :j So no work for 8 days.. lovely.....

Today its all about my lists.. I have lists for lists of lists etc.. you get the picture...!!

1. Strip dd's bed - wash and dry....
    2. GP routine appointment
    3. Deliver birthday card to best friends house
    4. Get emergency cash out of BS, not for spending just emergency..
    5. Get 'city break' cash out of bank
    6. Change £ to euro's..
    :eek: neighbours wet cat has just jumped on my lap..

7. Buy essentials for home.. bread, milk etc..
    8. Visit M*talan on the hunt for socks and a cheap travel type bag, mine has gone rusty...:eek:

9. Ironing and packing..
    10. Pick up dd from school, do dinner for dd, pack for her for tonight and deliver her to her overnight destination..
    11. Eat some dinner, watch some drivel and off to bed early for an alarm of 5.30...:eek:

Right best get on..

If I don't appear again, its because I've gone away.. back at the weekend..

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    I'm on number 9 & 10...phew it's been a long busy day...
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Brogden
    Brogden Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    Puzzcat wrote: »
    I'm on number 9 & 10...phew it's been a long busy day...

Come on......speed up.....work harder.......:rotfl:!!!!

Have a wonderful time - tell us about it at w/e :) xx
  • NoOneAround
    NoOneAround Posts: 1,822 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Flying by to wish you Happy Holidays Puzz
    Hope you have a lovely time with lots of rest and relaxation:)
    love
    NOAh
    xxxxxxxxxx
    Feb2014 Total unsecured debt £72,520>>01/06/16 £68166>01/02/17 £66,600=8.18%PAID
    Mortgage Jan14=209,800 Jan15=£200,300 Jan17£180,700>OCT17 £170,200
    Health/Fitness Challenges Priority#1 Stay Fit and healthy - whatever it takes:)
    Wombling Free Cash May2016 £51
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    I'm back....... only spent 260 Euro's, so brought 200 back, straight into the summer 2015 holiday pot... Will report in properly tomorrow.....

Puzz.x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Ciao..I'm here...... so glad I booked today off as well, my poor washing machine hasn't stopped since I got back on Saturday afternoon...

Thank you Noah and Brogs for your kind wishes.... SO......

4 days with lovely mother and I was exhausted...and a little battered around the ears...! She wasn't lovely all the time I have to say.. particularly when she has a little drink... She seems awfully cross with the world and has the ability to find the bad in everyone and everything and a very overactive imagination... We did have a few spats but I bit my tongue quite a lot...!!! Bless the joys of getting older...! On the positive side although I paid for both cabs in Italy and lunch everyday and drinks in the hotel on 2 of the nights I still only spent 260 euros... so that was fab as I now have an extra 200 euros to stash that I wasn't expecting to have...

So today have been catching up with myself on the computer and housework. Its my OH's birthday today so had to rush out yesterday to make some purchases as he said he didn't want anything.. helpful.. not.... He had to have a rushed opening session this morning as he won't be back until late tonight and dd and I will be asleep by then....

Came back from my break to a big pile of statements.. It was so nice knowing I don't actually have to pay them as its all done on the 25th of the month by SC... No other money news, still waiting for payout from one poll... up to £4 now so 10% done until next payout.. I did get a £10 voucher from a well known supermarket following a complaint about a £1.99 product that went mouldy before its use by date.. so that was nice...!

Off to do the meter readings next.. I know how to live.. :rotfl:Puzz.x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Middle of the week.. :j always good.. and I don't have any 5 day working weeks until April... :j.. Using up the last of the holiday for the year and taking all the fridays (except this one..) off...

Now.... Everything has been working against me today... My computer playing silly wotsits.. or maybe its the internet? My work computer not working as they upgraded the system last week so will need to lug it to the office tomorrow...

Had a list of jobs to complete today.. Online banking.. wouldn't work as computer playing up.. Noddle due out today.. finally updated about 30 minutes ago.. good news I have a new default so that's 6 out of 9 and the others I don't think will but they are my lowest debts so will fall off quickest...

Oyster, topped up yesterday for dd's london trip tomorrow.. how slowly do they update online systems..
    Still doing battle with vodafone for all sorts of odd stuff.. Nice man today has given me 3 months unlimited data for dd's phone as they have been muppets at there end...!

Tonight its mum's cab for dd's work and i'm going for a cheeky chinese takeaway with my SIL whilst dd is working... hope to be home for 9.30..

Have rebanked my £100 that I took out the building society as I only took it for emergencies, that now means I am half way to having enough to pay for our summer holiday apartment.. think I need to create some overtime to get this boosted by payment time in May...

Still waiting for one poll payout...

I did my meter readings and they dropped my dd from £128 to £99.. well I like having a buffer so have left it at £120 for now... also still getting half price bb from aol so another £7.66 saved this month...

Have made the decision that MONDAY 16th MARCH is the day I start to live healthier..... shout at me if you see I have a biscuit in my hand...! So will be dusting off the treadmill..... That will give me about 20 weeks ish until this body needs to be respectable enough to be seen in a bikini...:eek: I have about a stone to lose so doable if I just get on with it...!!!

Right best do some work I guesss...

Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
  • Brogden
    Brogden Posts: 1,173 Forumite
    Options
    I hope you enjoyed your break :). There isn't a person in the world who doesn't have a few thoughts about things as they get older is there? Having words with parents is par for the course.....even when we are grown up although those times are for me sadly gone :(

Love bikinis too :) !! I'll bet you are looking forward to your hols and don't let a little bit of weight worry you :)

Happy debt busting Puzz :)

Brog x
  • Puzzcat
    Options
    Brogden wrote: »
    I hope you enjoyed your break :). There isn't a person in the world who doesn't have a few thoughts about things as they get older is there? Having words with parents is par for the course.....even when we are grown up although those times are for me sadly gone :(

Love bikinis too :) !! I'll bet you are looking forward to your hols and don't let a little bit of weight worry you :)

Happy debt busting Puzz :)

Brog x

You do make me :rotfl:Brogs, wish my OH was more like you... Mrs B is a lucky lady..

And I am sorry you have no old folk around, do pm me if you ever want to borrow mine...!! or the bikini....!!! :rotfl:

Love Puzz. x
    Christmas 2020 £109

MY DIARY
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts