Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods

Comments

• Leylauk wrote:
    I was just wondering if anyone has managed to find any of the Organic Frozen chips or the Free From Fish Fingers as I have not been able to find these.

Any tips on what they look like?

Thanks.

I've not managed to find the chips yet but only the Extra store near me stocks the fish fingers . They are in a bluey coloured pack - look at the other 'Free From' food to get an idea.

Hope that helps
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Leylauk wrote:
    I was just wondering if anyone has managed to find any of the Organic Frozen chips or the Free From Fish Fingers as I have not been able to find these.

Any tips on what they look like?

Thanks.

I got the chips with my on line order which i think comes form Northwich so it might be worth finding out where your order would come from if you did an on line shop. That Tesco should then stock the chips.

Had some last night, good colour.

Not found fish fingers yet

Mary
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
  • lisahobden
    lisahobden Posts: 429 Forumite
    I ordered the organic chips online from Tesco Extra and I've had 3 packets of them delivered so far, to serve with my 6 packets of burgers!!!

I'm saving up for a holiday.... Lanzarote here we come!!!
  • goldilocks
    goldilocks Posts: 302 Forumite
    hi,is it true that you can get the 50 points with organic milk.we usually get the 4 pts one,so its a good deal to switch to organic for a while.does anyone know when it finishes, the offer. i'd bought a 4 pt organic milk on monday,but used one of those till coupons and got 30 points with it,but not the 50 points.can anyone make this any clearer. thanks
  • gmrsupplies
    gmrsupplies Posts: 185 Forumite
    Who was parked in the car park of Tesco Long Eaton loading up a HGV with pallet loads of Burgers ? Come on, I want to know. I made the suggestion and went with 2 HGV's only to find all the burgers going out the front door on pallets !!

Lisa, With which extra clubcard point deals can you book to go to Lanzarote with ?
    Up the Rams !!
  • Leylauk
    Leylauk Posts: 602 Forumite
    Look out for the Clubcard Great Deals brochure in-store (ask at the customer services desk...) - it states what you can get with your clubcard points.

You can book holidays in the following brochures:

*CRESTA
    *BRIDGE
    *COSMOS(+TOURAMA)
    *TRADEWINDS
    *FRENCH LIFE
    *LEGER HOLIDAYS
    *NEILSON ACTIVE HOLIDAYS
    *SHEARINGS
    *BUTLINS/HAVEN/DRIFTERS
    *FRED OLSEN CRUISE LINES
    *EUROTUNNEL
    *TRANSLINK
    *P&O FERRIES

If you do want to book a holiday using your points - make sure you get a copy of the great deals brochure first because some brochures are excluded and there are some T+C's (ie. £500 minimum spend (=£125 clubcard points)). You **can** part pay using clubcard points.
    Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
    Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all :cool2:
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    from the looks of it no you won't get points on mil because the offer is only on frozen food.

you can use points to go to disneyland paris, i recently sold some points on ebay to a girl using them for that, she also told me you can go to florida with cosmos using points so i'm going to start saving for that in about a year, points are only valid for 2 years then deals are valid for 6 months so i can't start saving until 2.5 years before we want to go - baby is due tomorrow so i'll be waiting until he's at least 3 years old i think. anyway, sorry for going off topic but thought people might like to know how long they can hoard vouchers for :-)
    52% tight
  • Addy
    Addy Posts: 1,896 Forumite
    Well, I'll go right off topic - good luck with your impending arrival Jellyhead :j
  • bylromarha
    bylromarha Posts: 10,085 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Make sure you check out the T + C for each company too. Was going to book my campervan in NZ with tradewinds, booked the flight with expedia, came to book the van and spotted that accomodation holidays cannot be bought with clubcard vouchers.

Hence the idea of buying the burgers, cancelling the expedia flight and re-booking the entire holiday with tradewinds.

Jellyhead-PUSH!!!!!!!:dance:
    Who made hogs and dogs and frogs?
  • jellyhead
    jellyhead Posts: 21,555 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    lol! no sign of baby yet! i haven't checked the terms on the cosmos holidays yet, i assume it will have to be full price brochure holidays, travel included but i suppose if you're only paying a quarter of the price in tesco vouchers it's always going to be a good deal :D
    52% tight
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport