nilrems camp for the disappointed to seek solace!

1354355356357358360»

Comments

• amistupid
    amistupid Posts: 55,997 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Photogenic I've been Money Tipped!
    labp04 wrote: »
    Erm, not all of us have moved on to pastures new, some of us are still here chewing the cud and grazing on soil whilst we wait patiently for the 2nd email.

As this is the first time you've posted on this thread we had no idea you were still waiting, we're good but not that good. We have a couple still waiting for payment in the new thread. By all means join us. You may find the grass is greener on the other side. ;)
    In memory of Chris Hyde #867
  • labp04 wrote: »
    Erm, not all of us have moved on to pastures new, some of us are still here chewing the cud and grazing on soil whilst we wait patiently for the 2nd email.
    You are still welcome to come over. I initiated my accounts but yet to receive funds into my linked account. However my wife has a limbo transfer in limbo and she is likely to be among the very last compensated.
  • Sorry about that - I meant an ISA transfer in limbo
  • alduncan
    alduncan Posts: 43 Forumite
    alduncan wrote: »
    But my wife got her email at 2:41, and have initiated claim :)

Strangely, it was a slightly different email to the one I received- this one had a link to www.fscs.org.uk/consumer/icesave_invitation_email to read, rather than having all the information in the email as I did.

And all the money arrived in our account today, on my birthday too, how appropriate!
  • Received both ISAs back into our linked account today. The end of a nightmare that also included money in K.E. Well done to the FSCS who has done a magnificent job especially with regard to Icesave.
  • jr12_2
    jr12_2 Posts: 20 Forumite
    Yeah I keep trying but no luck, I just called them up and they basically said if I havent got an email by Monday to call them, people will be forced to do the paper route if they havent got a linked account or for other reasons. The account is in my sole name and it does have a linked account, however I never transferred money in and out of the account to my linked account for over 14 months and I know the link can expire it happened on my ING account when I didnt use it much they had to reactivate the link. Anyone else in the same boat not used the account for 1 year plus but got a second email ?
    yes, no second email and never recieve password told i could go paper route and was lucky not to have lost more
  • ohoh ooooddd
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport