IMPORTANT: Please make sure your posts do not contain any personally identifiable information (both your own and that of others). When uploading images, please take care that you have redacted all personal information including QR codes, number plates and reference numbers.

PCN From Vehicle Control Services

Comments

• Umkomaas
    Umkomaas Posts: 41,345 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Go no further on this. See what other action (if any) they take. Have you also been reading of similar cases (more advanced than yours) on PePiPoo?

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=110024

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=116961
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Private Parking Firms - Killing the High Street
  • Umkomaas wrote: »
    Go no further on this. See what other action (if any) they take. Have you also been reading of similar cases (more advanced than yours) on PePiPoo?

Thanks very much Umkomaas - reassuring to know they've never taken anyone to court to date!
  • Umkomaas
    Thanks very much Umkomaas - reassuring to know they've never taken anyone to court to date!

Well, not directly at LJLA - they did win a 'stopping' case at the nearby International Business Park (I think that's what it's called), but nothing to concern yourself about at this stage. They've gone nowhere an actual airport case.
    Please note, we are not a legal advice forum. I personally don't get involved in critiquing court case Defences/Witness Statements, so unable to help on that front. Please don't ask. .

I provide only my personal opinion, it is not a legal opinion, it is simply a personal one. I am not a lawyer.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

• TZR123
    TZR123 Posts: 8 Forumite
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    Well, not directly at LJLA - they did win a 'stopping' case at the nearby International Business Park (I think that's what it's called), but nothing to concern yourself about at this stage. They've gone nowhere an actual airport case.
    Do you know of any train station cases involving VCS I could take a look at?
  • Umkomaas
    TZR123 wrote: »
    Do you know of any train station cases involving VCS I could take a look at?
    Nope, sorry. AFAIAA, VCS don't 'do' train. stations! Why are you concerned about train stations if this is about LJLA?

• Thread revival here...

I have a NOTICE OF INTENDED COURT PROCEEDINGS

I know I need to refer back to the FAQ sticky thread and go from there but I must admit I'm having a bit of a wobble and considering paying the £100 now to draw a line under it.
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Who from, BW Legal?
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Hello Coupon Mad

It's from Vehicle Control Services and is signed by a Mark Robinson, Debt & Litigation Manager

Thanks for taking the time to reply.
  • Ralph-y
    Ralph-y Posts: 4,563 Forumite
    edited 19 March 2018 at 11:21PM
    can you post up a copy for us to see ?

you will need to host it some where like tinypic or dropbox .... then you may need to change the http bit in the link to hxxp

as CM mentions below it is probably a debt crawlers letter

Ralph:cool:
  • Coupon-mad
    Coupon-mad Posts: 131,614 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Here's an example where an OP replied to the same letter from VCS's sister firm, Excel:

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?p=73307615#post73307615

...and all he got was debt collector letters after that, so this letter is just part of that chain!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure