Is the TV Licence fee worth it? Poll results/discussion

1353637383941»

Comments

• I have now switched camps as far as I now have an opinion that the BBC has a unique privilege of raising funds with the TV licence and this is unfair competition. My previous opinion was the BBC provided good quality TV forcing advertising to be kept to a minimum on the commercial channels. But the BBC abuse their privileges by continually promoting anti Christian, leftist liberal opinions, which I think are destroying this country from the inside. I hate BBC culture with animosity.

The Christian population are probably the only majority group who favour the TV licence and if they continue to alienate them there will be repercussions.

I have a high respect for English Aljazeera TV station as they do report injustice against Christians. Shame on the BBC because, in my opinion, an Arabic news station gives a better voice to Christians and has less political bias.

Main reason canceling my TV licence is I recently watched a female news presenter smirk with glee when she announces the Court Judgement on ‘Eunice and Owen Johns’. A court has decided they are unfit for fostering because of there stance on the gay life style. The other reason is, I watch far too much TV. So no TV for me for at least a year.
  • What annoys me is when Chris Moyles on BBC Radio 1 mentions eBay, or the guy at the end of the regional BBC news mentions Twitter, or David Dimbelby at the end of Question Time mentions Twitter.... are these online outfits actually paying anything towards the BBC for this?

Don't give me the old excuse "if it is eBay you have to say it by name" because nope, he doesn't have to, he can say "the biggest auction website online" or whatever, no need to advertise.

The BBC shouldn't be using Twitter at all, or advertising it. I have never needed to visit Twitter and never have, so we obviously don't need it.
  • [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Life insurance also called as life assurance. The life insurance is a mutual agreement between the policy holder and insurance company. There are various LIC plans like for each age like plans for children’s, old age persons, money back plans, plans for handicapped persons, endowment plans, pension plans and various other plans. Get online insurance help here: Lifeinsurancechandigarh.com[/FONT]
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure