How To Complain About Orange?

Comments

• SallyUK
    SallyUK Posts: 2,344 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Well, last month I was promised a call today from one of the team leaders - seeing as my latest bill was due to be printed on 5th Apr and they wanted to wait until that had been printed off, before they could resolve any dispute apparently!

So we'll wait and see if anyone has contacted me by the end of today!

Sal
    x
  • SallyUK
    SallyUK Posts: 2,344 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    After loads more phone calls, letters sent, emails etc, I thought I'd finally made some headway!

I spoke with a team leader on Friday afternoon, who just happened to have me flagged for a call back (huh!) yea right!

She told me I'd had so many credits put onto my account to make up for the amounts that had been taken from my bank account and in total my account was now in credit by £65!

However, last night when I tried to use my phone, I got a message saying calls and texts were barred!!!! Arrrrrrrgh

Yet another phone call (waiting for ages) and spoke to someone who said my account hadn't been paid and that's why I'd had it barred! He did lift the bar once he read through my account details, but still told me I had money owing on the account! He promised the same team leader would ring me back, but oh no, I'm still waiting for that call!

I've just rang the number (reluctantly) that was sent on the letter above and she told me that they'd moved buildings and had lost some staff, so some people have had their complaints dealt with and some haven't and that's why they were asking people to ring!

She gave me her name, extension number and said she would look into all my previous correspondence and would get back in touch with me next week!!!!!

Argggggggggggggggggh - I hate Orange!!!!!!!!!

Sal
    x
  • The person who replaced Mr Ghillebaert is Tom Alexander. You can write to him at the same address. Hope this helps.
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,868 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Anything addressed to Tom Alexander will go straight to the Exec office, so you may as write there to start with. Sending it to him will just a few days turn round time while it's forwarded...
  • talkalot
    talkalot Posts: 218 Forumite
    This is the Executives offices phone number. I have only had to call them once and they were most helpful. 0870 8700 862.
  • DarkConvict
    DarkConvict Posts: 6,338 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Just incase this hasn't been noticed this topic is 2 years old. I assume this has been resolved now, if not drop SallyUK a PM instead.
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies
  • Jon_01
    Jon_01 Posts: 5,868 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Dho !! How did that happen ?
  • DarkConvict
    DarkConvict Posts: 6,338 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Not sure, often it is people finding it on a search engine as a result, so rather than start a new topic, post in an existing old one. But the above is a helpful answer to the OP that is a little delayed. :o
    Although no trees were harmed during the creation of this post, a large number of electrons were greatly inconvenienced.

There are two ways of constructing a software design: One way is to make it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies, and the other way is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies
  • hi sally, has your issue been resolved yet? i have had a similar problem and am currently looking into actioning a complaint. Can you let me know what the outcome was.

Many thanks

x
  • Stinkyfeet
    Stinkyfeet Posts: 55 Forumite
    Nice direct Email if helps executive.office@orange.co.uk
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts