HMRC Repayment Pending

Comments

• vegas123
    vegas123 Posts: 22 Forumite
    I did mine on the 6th and since the 7th it has been on Bank Account Pending. Today changed to Bank payment issued 14th.
    It is not in the bank yet, I reckon it will be Friday. As checked last years and that was issued on the 11th and in the bank on 14th.:j
  • slipkid
    slipkid Posts: 13 Forumite
    vegas123 wrote: »
    I did mine on the 6th and since the 7th it has been on Bank Account Pending. Today changed to Bank payment issued 14th.
    It is not in the bank yet, I reckon it will be Friday. As checked last years and that was issued on the 11th and in the bank on 14th.:j

Last year the 11th was a Friday so that's why it went in on the Monday.
  • vegas123
    Yes you are right! So should be there tomorrow then!!
  • Kiddream08
    Kiddream08 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Thanks guys! Would like to know if it changes to issued at any point during the day. So if you checked this morning and it was pending and then you check later in the day and it was issued. Saves me checking every 6 minutes haha
  • dajacobs
    dajacobs Posts: 19 Forumite
    Does it always spend a few days on bank account pending? I'm just wondering as mine is still payment pending after a week, and worried that when it eventually changes to bank payment pending it will be another week.
  • dajacobs
    dajacobs Posts: 19 Forumite
    Kiddream08 wrote: »
    Thanks guys! Would like to know if it changes to issued at any point during the day. So if you checked this morning and it was pending and then you check later in the day and it was issued. Saves me checking every 6 minutes haha

That's an interesting point. Mine always says last updated:yesterday's date so I am guessing it only updates overnight.....unless other's are different.
  • vegas123
    dajacobs wrote: »
    Does it always spend a few days on bank account pending? I'm just wondering as mine is still payment pending after a week, and worried that when it eventually changes to bank payment pending it will be another week.
    Yes it stay bank account pending until it goes on to Bank Repayment Issued and then gives a date. Mine was pending over a week.
  • vegas123
    Kiddream08 wrote: »
    No it wont change again during the day, you will have to wait until tomorrow and check again then.
  • Kiddream08 wrote: »

Prob wont change today..morning im guessing i filed mine on 6th dint request payment till 7th 8th..my m8s went to issued to
    day but he requested it the day b4 me..
  • energyguy
    energyguy Posts: 11 Forumite
    Just spoke to HMRC as mine has said Bank Repayment Pending since the 8th after submitting it on the 6th, been told that its now under security check and they will write to me by the 11th May.... :(
    We’ve had to remove your signature. Please check the Forum Rules if you’re unsure why it’s been removed and, if still unsure, email forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback