Nails Inc Nail Polish - was £104 now £8

Seen this today :money:

Go to nailsinc.com
Find the Nails inc Festival Fever collection (£104.00)
Use code 'FESTIVALNAILS'
Get £96.00 off

Total = £8
Delivery = £3.95
VAT = £1.99
Total inc VAT = 11.95

Enjoy.
Total Debt January 2017: £2,000 Total Debt October 2019: £300 (85% repaid)
Savings Goals: House Deposit: £15,000/£15,000; Christmas 2019 Savings: £450/£600

Soon to be on my journey of renovating a house on a budget :)

Comments

• System
    System Posts: 178,093 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    People are getting emails saying there's been a pricing error and the offer won't be honoured.
  • littlereddevil
    littlereddevil Posts: 4,752 Forumite
    I don't think it's an error, the same deal is on O2
    travelover
  • Seems too good to be true... :(
  • redfox
    redfox Posts: 15,338 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Codes aren't permitted on the Grabbit board and the thread has been moved to the correct board. If in doubt please read the forum rule. If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com"]forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,897 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    It does clearly say on the product page
    Subject to availability. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer, promotional code or VIP discount. Please note that this collection is unboxed.
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • Pinkcat10
    Pinkcat10 Posts: 11 Forumite
    :D Brilliant saving thank you. Christmas Presents started!
    :grouphug:
  • bma14
    bma14 Posts: 87 Forumite
    It seems to have worked for me anyway! On O2 priority too.

Sorry about the wrong board posting - im new to this side of the forums haha :)
    Total Debt January 2017: £2,000 Total Debt October 2019: £300 (85% repaid)
    Savings Goals: House Deposit: £15,000/£15,000; Christmas 2019 Savings: £450/£600

Soon to be on my journey of renovating a house on a budget :)
  • Booooo
    Booooo Posts: 28 Forumite
    Thank you for posting

I never check my priority codes so you posting this was a good find for me. I've got an email confirmation so fingers crossed. I love nail varnish and love doing my own nails
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,299 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    I don't think it's an error, the same deal is on O2

My order has been accepted but the discount is described as "Discount offer for voucher O2". I just used the information given on original post but I do not subscribe to O2 so wonder if the order will be honoured - just as long as they don't remove the discount and charge me the full price!!
  • Pun
    Pun Posts: 740 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    redagila wrote: »
    My order has been accepted but the discount is described as "Discount offer for voucher O2". I just used the information given on original post but I do not subscribe to O2 so wonder if the order will be honoured - just as long as they don't remove the discount and charge me the full price!!

They won't know if you subscribe or not - and as for charging you full price, don't they need your permission to charge amounts to your card/paypal or whatever?!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure