Quidco Question and Answers

Comments

• I have had a quidco account for a few years and used regularly without trouble. Until recently. I had to change my email address (hijacked) and a windows 10 update deleted all my saved passwords on my saved websites. I could not then get back on to my quidco account page under my old email address. I have recently moved from sky to BT and was due to receive £110 from this and another £7 from a number of other purchases. I have treied to email quidco and telephone them without success. I merely wanted the funds to be transferred over to the new account I have set up with Quidco under my new email address.
    Can anyone help?

Thanks
  • Dear Jack

Please can you help as my cashback has been declined. I haven't had problems with Quidco before and I hope you can help. The cashback is 20% so I hope Azimo are not trying to avoid paying it. Thank you
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Organisation Representative
    mhoc wrote: »
    What is the matter with Quidco clicksnap this week.

Every receipt submitted from Saturday and Sunday by myself and my friend has been declined and needed redoing. The reasons given were folded for a receipt which was not, 4 photos submitted We have also had photos declined as being blurred when they were not, again 4 photos submitted and each time the cashbook items were the only items on the receipt.
    I've had one receipt accepted but one item out of the three was missing so I've emailed about this one.

This morning I had a response to a receipt I resubmitted yesterday, one that was declined 2 days ago as being blurred.
    This time the reason for being declined is "the receipt has already been submitted" Yes of course it has already been submitted but you declined it the day before! Each of these 3 items is still showing as claimable on my list
    So I've resubmitted this receipt yet again, another 4 photos so now Ive submitted 12 in total for a little 3 item receipt.
    I write the submission numbers on each receipt and it now has 3 numbers

Hi @mhoc

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you have been affected by the issue we have experienced with Clicksnap this week.

Unfortunately we had to decline many receipts due to many becoming stuck at a 'Processing' stage. We have now resolved the issue however, as you have mentioned, when trying to upload the receipt again this may be declined for being a duplicate.

In this instance, please email members@quidco.com with your declined receipts and we'll be happy to award all eligible cashback. If you can note how much you were expecting to receive that will prove helpful to the support team.

I'm very sorry that this has happened but I hope we can resolve this for you shortly and have you earning Clicksnap cashback again.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    Quidco Company Representative
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    andydbooth wrote: »
    I have had a quidco account for a few years and used regularly without trouble. Until recently. I had to change my email address (hijacked) and a windows 10 update deleted all my saved passwords on my saved websites. I could not then get back on to my quidco account page under my old email address. I have recently moved from sky to BT and was due to receive £110 from this and another £7 from a number of other purchases. I have treied to email quidco and telephone them without success. I merely wanted the funds to be transferred over to the new account I have set up with Quidco under my new email address.
    Can anyone help?

Thanks

Hi @andydbooth

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you have had this difficulty logging into your account.

Although I understand that you have tried contacting Quidco previously, the easiest way to resolve this is by going through the contact form here http://www.quidco.com/support-join-sign-in/?category=Joining%20and%20Login%20Problems

Unfortunately I am unable to discuss details of your account over a public forum however I can confirm we can grant you access to your account once you have supplied us with a few security details such as the last 4 digits of your bank account number and a few recent transactions made through your Quidco account.

Sadly we cannot transfer funds from one account to another however I have every faith that we can get you logged back in very soon.

Kind Regards,

Jack
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
    Dear Jack

Please can you help as my cashback has been declined. I haven't had problems with Quidco before and I hope you can help. The cashback is 20% so I hope Azimo are not trying to avoid paying it. Thank you

Hi @Bougainvillea

Thank you for your post here, I'm sorry to hear your cashback has been declined.

Please be assured that the retailers on site do not try to opt out of paying cashback, however all terms and conditions of the cashback need to be met in order for the cashback to prove successful.

If this is a transaction that has been declined you can raise a claim to challenge this decision here https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/ Once raised you'll have a claim tracking in the Your Claims tab of your Activity page and we'll inform you of any updates to your claim as we receive them.

If this is a claim that has been declined unfortunately this will be the retailer's final response. We will always go back to the retailer to challenge the cashback being declined before getting in touch with yourself. This is because we have absolutely nothing to gain from the cashback being declined either and so we do share your disappointment when this happens.

Below I have posted some tips from our help pages in the hope that you may find this helpful to avoid further cashback amounts being declined:

Do make sure your cookies are enabled and pop-up blockers/ad-blockers are disabled. If using a mobile device, ensure you are not using pop-up blocker/ad-blocker or cookie protection apps.

Do enable JavaScript in your browser.

Anti-virus software and Firewalls are known to obstruct affiliate links (which we use to track your purchases). Your firewall must be enabled for cookie tracking. Ad and cookie blocking must be disabled to allow us to track your transactions.

Don't use private browsing or incognito windows in any browser.
    If possible, use a dedicated browser for all your shopping, as you would have to do amend your settings after any automatic updates on your browser.

Do sign in to your Quidco account and start your shopping by clicking on the retailer´s link.

Don't use any voucher codes received from any source other than Quidco.

Do try to complete your purchase in one sitting only. Using a saved quote or shopping from previously saved shopping carts may cause your cashback to be declined. If after checkout you want to continue your purchase from the same retailer, close the browser, return to the site and start a new session by clicking the retailer link.

Don’t open too many website tabs in the same browser as it may seriously affect transaction tracking.

If you experience problems while making an online transaction and opt to call the retailer to complete the order, your cashback earning could be affected - please refer to retailer’s terms and conditions.

Don’t mix products with different cashback rates within the same purchase as the retailer will track everything at the lower rate.

Don't use a saved or retrieved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote and complete in one sitting.

Don’t buy more than one insurance policy/phone contract etc. in the same purchase - make a separate purchase for each in order to qualify for the cashback.

Kind Regards,

Jack
  • Hi @Bougainvillea

Thank you for your post here, I'm sorry to hear your cashback has been declined.

Please be assured that the retailers on site do not try to opt out of paying cashback, however all terms and conditions of the cashback need to be met in order for the cashback to prove successful.

If this is a transaction that has been declined you can raise a claim to challenge this decision here https://www.quidco.com/new-enquiry/ Once raised you'll have a claim tracking in the Your Claims tab of your Activity page and we'll inform you of any updates to your claim as we receive them.

If this is a claim that has been declined unfortunately this will be the retailer's final response. We will always go back to the retailer to challenge the cashback being declined before getting in touch with yourself. This is because we have absolutely nothing to gain from the cashback being declined either and so we do share your disappointment when this happens.

Below I have posted some tips from our help pages in the hope that you may find this helpful to avoid further cashback amounts being declined:

Do make sure your cookies are enabled and pop-up blockers/ad-blockers are disabled. If using a mobile device, ensure you are not using pop-up blocker/ad-blocker or cookie protection apps.

Do enable JavaScript in your browser.

Anti-virus software and Firewalls are known to obstruct affiliate links (which we use to track your purchases). Your firewall must be enabled for cookie tracking. Ad and cookie blocking must be disabled to allow us to track your transactions.

Don't use private browsing or incognito windows in any browser.
    If possible, use a dedicated browser for all your shopping, as you would have to do amend your settings after any automatic updates on your browser.

Do sign in to your Quidco account and start your shopping by clicking on the retailer´s link.

Don't use any voucher codes received from any source other than Quidco.

Do try to complete your purchase in one sitting only. Using a saved quote or shopping from previously saved shopping carts may cause your cashback to be declined. If after checkout you want to continue your purchase from the same retailer, close the browser, return to the site and start a new session by clicking the retailer link.

Don’t open too many website tabs in the same browser as it may seriously affect transaction tracking.

If you experience problems while making an online transaction and opt to call the retailer to complete the order, your cashback earning could be affected - please refer to retailer’s terms and conditions.

Don’t mix products with different cashback rates within the same purchase as the retailer will track everything at the lower rate.

Don't use a saved or retrieved quote when buying insurance, always create a brand new quote and complete in one sitting.

Don’t buy more than one insurance policy/phone contract etc. in the same purchase - make a separate purchase for each in order to qualify for the cashback.

Kind Regards,

Jack

Dear Jack

Thank you for your prompt (although very disappointing) reply. Quidco advises completing purchase in one sitting only. The offer is for first time customers only, yet Azimo can't allow a purchase until ID etc has been verified. Difficult to complete a purchase in one sitting with them. I will contact Quidco again
  • Has anyone else been caught out with the Now TV & Just Eat promo Quidco ran in July? All you had to do was opt in and then make a purchase with both retailers to get a £10 bonus. I did all of the above, and now both transactions have confirmed, but no bonus. I contacted Quidco to query it, and they've come back, telling me the promo was in May!! Very cheap tactics, I only made the purchases because of the promo, and I did it on the same day I opted in one the website - definitely not in May.
    I don't think I can hang on til Friday...
  • B_M
    B_M Posts: 714
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Forumite
    Has anyone else been caught out with the Now TV & Just Eat promo Quidco ran in July? All you had to do was opt in and then make a purchase with both retailers to get a £10 bonus. I did all of the above, and now both transactions have confirmed, but no bonus. I contacted Quidco to query it, and they've come back, telling me the promo was in May!! Very cheap tactics, I only made the purchases because of the promo, and I did it on the same day I opted in one the website - definitely not in May.

Definitely July 2016 - https://twitter.com/quidco/status/753540437235892225

CnUcxyeWcAAgD_W.jpg
    No payments from financial products from cash back sites? Put in a complaint direct and if they don't resolve your issue, head straight to the financial ombudsman - it costs the company £550 in referral fees, win or lose.
  • mhoc
    mhoc Posts: 19,262
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Hi @mhoc

Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear you have been affected by the issue we have experienced with Clicksnap this week.

Unfortunately we had to decline many receipts due to many becoming stuck at a 'Processing' stage. We have now resolved the issue however, as you have mentioned, when trying to upload the receipt again this may be declined for being a duplicate.

In this instance, please email members@quidco.com with your declined receipts and we'll be happy to award all eligible cashback. If you can note how much you were expecting to receive that will prove helpful to the support team.

I'm very sorry that this has happened but I hope we can resolve this for you shortly and have you earning Clicksnap cashback again.

Kind Regards,

Jack

thank you for this, I will email again today although I did not get a response to my previous email.
    The items are still in the supermarket bag with the receipt to be returned if need be if we cant make any progress with this.
    I noticed today that on my Quidco activity page for click snap none of this weeks declined notices are showing.
    Its also peculiar that my friends have submitted other receipts over last weekend but I seem to be the only person it has happened to.
    “Create all the happiness you are able to create; remove all the misery you are able to remove. Every day will allow you, --will invite you to add something to the pleasure of others, --or to diminish something of their pains.”
    Has anyone else been caught out with the Now TV & Just Eat promo Quidco ran in July? All you had to do was opt in and then make a purchase with both retailers to get a £10 bonus. I did all of the above, and now both transactions have confirmed, but no bonus. I contacted Quidco to query it, and they've come back, telling me the promo was in May!! Very cheap tactics, I only made the purchases because of the promo, and I did it on the same day I opted in one the website - definitely not in May.

Hi @ernie-money

We'll ensure that all eligible cashback bonuses are awarded to your account. Please contact myself at members@quidco.com noting either the email address linked to your Quidco account or your username. Please also note 'FAO Jack' to ensure I pick this up.

I apologise for the misinformation you have been provided with, we'll do everything we can to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,

Jack
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback