Precise Mortgages - how long from application to offer?

Comments

• Katie1988
    Katie1988 Posts: 42 Forumite
    I know the feeling never known anything so frustrating in my life. Hope you hear soon so you don't have to keep avoiding people
  • I can't believe I am actually typing this but...

WE'VE HAD OUR OFFER!!!!!!!!

I honestly cannot express how relieved I am to be reading it and to have it sat in my inbox!!!!
  • Rafa1892
    Rafa1892 Posts: 11 Forumite
    Well done! :) have been following this closely as me and my partner may have to also get a mortgage with precise due to an old default on my file.

Thanks for your insight and good luck in the future
  • Thanks Rafa! If I can offer any advise (and I'm sure you already know if you've been following) but buckle up as it's a long old journey! All in all from application to offer, it's been around 8 weeks with a lot of going to and fro.

I'm so happy!!!
  • sjg85
    sjg85 Posts: 12 Forumite
    @Thefutureisbright congratulations on the offer :-) can you remind me what date your full application went in? Feel as though I've been waiting forever :-( got told on Monday that my application was finally with the underwriters so now it's just a waiting game I guess 😬😬🙏🙏
  • Sunniec
    Sunniec Posts: 22 Forumite
    Finally we have received our offer!!! Heard back yesterday afternoon that they are happy to lend us the full amount and it will be sent to us & our solicitor today!!!
  • @SJG - thank you!!

Our full app was submitted on the 30th March. Every day has honestly felt like a week!

@sunniec - fab news!!! Well done :o)
  • Katie1988
    Congratulations
    Still waiting over here!:undecided:undecided
  • Katie1988
    Advisor been in touch and apparently we wont hear anything yet gonna be friday or monday before the assess the information they wanted as apparently they are working 5 days behind. She said shes tried to contact the business manager but no luck, seriously run of of patience with them now!
  • Awwwww I'm sorry Katie ☹️.

Have you looked online at the Precise website as there's a live update as to what dates they are working on. I've been keeping my eye on that daily.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.8K Discuss & Feedback